Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

I've met many cooljunkies though I'd like to meet:

-LDY - she's cool

-cutiechemie - she's smart

-the saleen - wanna see what he looks like

-trancepriest - spoke to him but would be nice to put a face to the voice

-renzo - wanna know what he's truly about

on the right

my pic is all over CJ..

017.jpg

I knew it!

Guest Clarisa

Well one less person to meet in person. Thanks for clearing everything up all those thoughts of you Saleen. Now everything falls in place ;D

Guest JMT

im flattered to be on peoples lists.

ive met most of the regular Cjers except for a few. but as for people id like to but have never really met, off the top of my head:

terry j

tim

saint john

narcisolon

cutie chemie

obby

lyrik

hydra

tres-b

Guest cutchemist

i've already posted an old pic.... of me in toronto

i'll look it up....

as for recent pics (10-31-04)....they include other cj'ers who might not approve of me posting pics with out permisssion

Guest Diabolique

whoever I haven't met yet...I think it's funny I've never met Nick and Sarah...I think we've been to the same parties, but dan always points out your presence in the next day's conversation... too little too late! ;D

Guest LeVeL

oops i forgot levelistic, renzo, clarisa, fairy dust, interview junkie, slammin, bcn, .......i'm sure i'll think of more

are you sure you want to meet me.. ;) ;D

Guest JMT

How do I post a picture?

when you post' date=' click the 4th box on the lower row above the text screen and insert the link between the sets of brackets.

[b'](img)www...(/img)

Guest LdySphynx

Well' date=' I've met a lot of junkies. And for the most part everybody has been cool.

However I would like to meet:

Kamikaze: We chat once in a while. Cool, down to earth cat.

Ldysphynx: She just seems like a hardcore partyhead that just loves to have a good time. Sounds a little crazy on the boards sometimes but it's ok. She seems cool in my book.

Norah: She's real and comes off as being nonchalant, opinionated and to the point. Like "I'll say what I have to whether you like it or not. And If you don't like it than fuck you." Sharp and witty at times. I don't always agree with her but I certainly respect her bluntness. I firmly believe that honesty is the best policy, fuck being politically correct .... Seems like she hangs with guys and eats hot wings while guzzling beers. LOL. Cool in my book as well.

[/quote']Damn, turbo you hit the nail on the head ;)!!!!!!

Thanx to everyone else that says they would like to meet me, i'm very flattered..... i'm sure fate will work it's magic :P!!!!

Guest slamminshaun

How do I post a picture?

when you post, click the 4th box on the lower row above the text screen and insert the link between the sets of brackets.

(img)www...(/img)

uh huh...and then what? I guess what I'm getting at is, if I have a picture saved on my desktop, how do I get it to the link required to post a picture? What link do I use? I need the Posting Pictures for Dummies book....

Guest swirlundergrounder

How do I post a picture?

I already posted your picture on this thread. There's no need for you to host a picture on your web page...LOL

when you post' date=' click the 4th box on the lower row above the text screen and insert the link between the sets of brackets.

[b'](img)www...(/img)

uh huh...and then what? I guess what I'm getting at is, if I have a picture saved on my desktop, how do I get it to the link required to post a picture? What link do I use? I need the Posting Pictures for Dummies book....

Guest LdySphynx

2004_november_06

From left to right:

Millsie, Andrew Chibale, myself, some unknown figure, durrtylexx, Rollyp66.

The tall guy is all4tribal.

Did someone forget to tell you that you have to host the pic before your post it ::)???

Guest Cosmigonon

He could also directly link it from the gallery ;D

Well, that's what I did the first time, and it didn't come out, so I had to host it somewhere else.