Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan and myself (left) in Ibiza two summers ago. This photo brings back so many good memories...I have a copy framed too...

Ahhhhh Ibiza...there is never snow in Ibiza...

one of the best days ever. This pic is Tim and I at Bora Bora beach club 2 summers ago. PS Tim, I didnt know you have a copy framed, so do I! It's on my desk, and everyone always stops by to ask where the pic was taken and who the really pale skinned person is at the table with me. :P

Guest slamminshaun

He could also directly link it from the gallery ;D

I could do that, but you'll have to take a pimped out shot of me at the Morillo event.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I would like to meet webnorah and cutiechemi..we don't have enough girls on the boards! I think all of the female Miami locals i have met and like very much.

I would like to meet webnorah and cutiechemi..we don't have enough girls on the boards! I think all of the female Miami locals i have met and like very much.

cutiechemi is a doll and a half and webnorah knows more about music then any gal i know ;D

Evan and myself (left) in Ibiza two summers ago. This photo brings back so many good memories...I have a copy framed too...

Ahhhhh Ibiza...there is never snow in Ibiza...

one of the best days ever. This pic is Tim and I at Bora Bora beach club 2 summers ago. PS Tim, I didnt know you have a copy framed, so do I! It's on my desk, and everyone always stops by to ask where the pic was taken and who the really pale skinned person is at the table with me. :P

Hey @ssdi*k...i'm not pale in this picture! >:( I think I look golden bronzed in fact...(and if I wasn't wearing a cheesy space shirt, i would think it's oine of my best pics all-time) ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, im the Blonde in the pic :P...Sooooooooo be sure to say hi if you see me out and about, but i'm sure i'll meet alot of you at Morrillo (see I told you fate would work its magic) ;D!!!!

DSC00490.jpg

Guest Clarisa

Us CJ guys need to see some pictures of CJ girls ;D

we can then recognize you and buy you a drink when we see you ;):o

For those who are familiar with MySpace.com my pics are in my profile for anyone to see.

Guest cutchemist

soooo true....not too many ladies one here

Guest web_norah

Seems like she hangs with guys and eats hot wings while guzzling beers. LOL. Cool in my book as well.

i dont think so. >:(

beer and hot wings is so not my thing.

thanks for the props though :)

Guest trancepriest

Ok, im the Blonde in the pic :P...Sooooooooo be sure to say hi if you see me out and about, but i'm sure i'll meet alot of you at Morrillo (see I told you fate would work its magic) ;D!!!!

DSC00490.jpg

Is that your real hair color?

Guest web_norah

I've always been curious to see what "Mr. Salleen" is like in person..I heard he's nothing like what he is in here, so...

good luck, he goes out once every two months.

Guest fairyDust

I've always been curious to see what "Mr. Salleen" is like in person..I heard he's nothing like what he is in here, so...

good luck, he goes out once every two months.

lol...that's ok, it's not like I'm on a mission.