Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kind of Scary, if you ask me!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Attention Everyone, in the year 2000 On Jan 1, at Midnight there will be mass chaos with all computer systems because of a failure of systems to properly evaluate the year 2000 with double zeros at the end, all hell will break lose. Ration water and food, take shelter.

:o :o ???

That message was just in case you didn't hear about Terra Server or Y2K back in the late 90's ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

That's really scary! I inputed the data for my parents old house in Seattle and you could see my old car that I used to drive in high school parked in the driveway!!!! It was a really detailed picture compared to the one shot taken of where I live now.

Guest LdySphynx

That's really scary! I inputed the data for my parents old house in Seattle and you could see my old car that I used to drive in high school parked in the driveway!!!! It was a really detailed picture compared to the one shot taken of where I live now.

Yep I noticed that too, I put in my old address from Orlando and it was in color and very very close view....which my current address is in black & white and pretty far away!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Attention Everyone, in the year 2000 On Jan 1, at Midnight there will be mass chaos with all computer systems because of a failure of systems to properly evaluate the year 2000 with double zeros at the end, all hell will break lose. Ration water and food, take shelter.

:o :o ???

That message was just in case you didn't hear about Terra Server or Y2K back in the late 90's ;D

Yeah Yeah , whatever......I still think its scary!!!!

Guest pod

For a GIS class I had, actually. Terraserver was developed with civillian apps in mind. 1 m resolution might seem impressive, but it is old news..

Current KH-series birds can resolve the text on a newspaper from 200 miles up....of course it isn't publically accessible.

For a GIS class I had, actually. Terraserver was developed with civillian apps in mind. 1 m resolution might seem impressive, but it is old news..

Current KH-series birds can resolve the text on a newspaper from 200 miles up....of course it isn't publically accessible.

Sure sure stalker...

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yep I noticed that too, I put in my old address from Orlando and it was in color and very very close view....which my current address is in black & white and pretty far away!!!!

Oh check this out. I inputed my girls old condo and you can see our two cars parked in her tandum parking spot behind her condo....FREAKY!!!!