Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 More Days until David Morales...

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

I like DM a lot, old schooler, heard many of his sets on the ktu broadcast, but I hate crobar, so I"m out..

Saleen but it would be a better bet to see David Morales though because you'll be able to enjoy a larger portion of the guys set. By going to Space...the best way to catch Morillo will have to be the patio and by that time you will have to be cracked out.

there is no reason to go to Space for the main-room anymore.

I like DM a lot' date=' old schooler, heard many of his sets on the ktu broadcast, but I hate crobar, so I"m out..

[/quote']

Saleen but it would be a better bet to see David Morales though because you'll be able to enjoy a larger portion of the guys set. By going to Space...the best way to catch Morillo will have to be the patio and by that time you will have to be cracked out.

correction, as I turn 28 in a week, there is no reason to go to space at all.... You'll only see me out for rare events. I would really like to see a disco house night with adults somewhere...

Guest LeVeL

correction, as I turn 28 in a week, there is no reason to go to space at all.... You'll only see me out for rare events. I would really like to see a disco house night with adults somewhere...

well the only way you will see a disco house night is at a gay event or something...your best bet is the Anthem Party @ Mansion

Guest ramon

I like DM a lot' date=' old schooler, heard many of his sets on the ktu broadcast, but I hate crobar, so I"m out..

[/quote']

there are plenty of reasons to go to the main room fanciulli demonstrated that on sunday morning. :)

Guest coach

I like DM a lot, old schooler, heard many of his sets on the ktu broadcast, but I hate crobar, so I"m out..

Actually, it seems to me that the only place likely to do something like that would be Crobar. Although maybe Amika could be convinced.

Guest LeVeL

there are plenty of reasons to go to the main room fanciulli demonstrated that on sunday morning. :)

but its like a flip of a coin will the Dj play an awesome set or will he suck and then play awesome in the patio. That has been the recent remedy at Space.

Guest ramon

but its like a flip of a coin will the Dj play an awesome set or will he suck and then play awesome in the patio. That has been the recent remedy at Space.

both time fanciulli has been there he's been great .. this time he was a bit obvious to start off with and then went off into acid cdr land and techno *which i loved* and then rocked the patio again .. really really good time .. if you have a feeling about a night believe me just go. :)

Comes to Crobar..........

so whos coming with me...lol...hahahahahahha ;) ;D

Why that weekend....nooooooo

I can't party two nights in a row anymore!! LOL

I might have to just suck it up and go.. I love crobar and i looooooooooove david morales.......... then saturday morillo.... wowzaaaa

Guest slamminshaun

Comes to Crobar..........

so whos coming with me...lol...hahahahahahha ;) ;D

Why that weekend....nooooooo

I can't party two nights in a row anymore!! LOL

I might have to just suck it up and go.. I love crobar and i looooooooooove david morales.......... then saturday morillo.... wowzaaaa

It's not two different nights....same night, both on the night of the 15th.

Guest durrtylexx

Werd Morales and Morillo are both on Saturday night..

The plan is Morales at Crobar and then Morillo for afterhours..

Thats if I have enough energy left..

For those of you that can't make it, 93.1 is going to have a live broadcast of Morales at Crobar..woot!

Guest web_norah

that's awesome, DM plays good stuff and is definitely not the type that'll spin those annoying electro-me-this-and-that sounds of late...