And No Cover!

6pm till after midnight...

@ the Chesterfield

855 Collins Ave

South Beach

Upcoming:

Jimmy T - Friday Jan 21st

Soozin - Friday Jan 28th

Just a word of advice to Andrew: play like you did last time you were there with lyrik!!! I was lovin' it! Gotta miss this week but next week looks rather promising right now. ;D

Guest Seb

Just a word of advice to Andrew: play like you did last time you were there with lyrik!!! I was lovin' it! Gotta miss this week but next week looks rather promising right now. ;D

You were there that night? Did I meet you?

Guest AlanS

Andrew has been laying it down PROPER lately :o

I'm ready to get my groove on, and my drink on food-smiley-005.gif

Guest kcariaga

Andrew has been laying it down PROPER lately :o

I'm ready to get my groove on, and my drink on food-smiley-005.gif

me, too

it has been the never ending day at work

Guest Justin Johnson

What time is Andrew playing? Regardless, I will be there for a little while as well. After all, it's literally 3 blocks down Collins from my house. LOL

I can stumble home! ;)

Guest AlanS

What time is Andrew playing? Regardless, I will be there for a little while as well. After all, it's literally 3 blocks down Collins from my house. LOL

I can stumble home! ;)

Hammering out the details as we speak ;D

I left shortly after lyrik took over the 1200's cause I had to make the list at Prive for Stryke and Felix da Housecat. What a night! ;D

Guest AlanS

I left shortly after lyrik took over the 1200's cause I had to make the list at Prive for Stryke and Felix da Housecat. What a night! ;D

I think you two are speaking of two different nights.

Guest lyrik

yep - Phil wasn't there the night with Sebastian...BTW - I may make it down tonight...but only to see Sebastian play - the rest of guys SUCK......

at drinking....light weights.

Oh Alan what up buddy - long time no talk bitch...your wife gonna make it tonight? I need someone that can keep up with me ;D

Guest AlanS

Oh Alan what up buddy - long time no talk bitch...your wife gonna make it tonight? I need someone that can keep up with me ;D

No shit dude! Just kicking it, drinking 40s, smoking blunts, you know the routine :P;) ...

Gina's 50/50 right now, but she always decides last minute to go, and if you're gonna show, she'll definately be down since we haven't seen you in a while. What's your final answer ??? ;D

Guest lyrik

No shit dude! Just kicking it, drinking 40s, smoking blunts, you know the routine :P;) ...

Gina's 50/50 right now, but she always decides last minute to go, and if you're gonna show, she'll definately be down since we haven't seen you in a while. What's your final answer ??? ;D

Damn I am about 50/50 myself...but I have been meaning to get the beach more - I have to do some leg work around the beach for the boys in chitown.

Mirza U Going 2night?

Damn I am about 50/50 myself...but I have been meaning to get the beach more - I have to do some leg work around the beach for the boys in chitown.

Mirza U Going 2night?

It's a blockbuster night for me.

Best of luck tonight.

Guest james stratus

LOL...I'm open water cert. Anyone else dive?

Not in a long time but I am certified at the first level though!

It's been a biotch of a week so it took time to even get to start the flyer... which is atleast almost done. hehe

Guest kcariaga

Had a lot of fun last night. It was so great to see everyone. Justin Johnson, it was nice to meet you and thanks for the cd's. See you guys at Space!!!! :)

Guest musicalmissionary

Yup, I thoroughly enjoyed myself at The Chesterfield last night too. The music was perfect for opening up the night. Definitely going to check it out next week with Jimmy T.