Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo/Space/Puff Daddy/ AKA THE BRONX ZOO!!

V. Barbarino

Guest durrtylexx

Diogo, your the motherfuckin man, & Josh gracias mi hermano! Ryan thank you.. ;)

Yes, Morillo rocked the shit out of the patio, high energy good clubbin music..I was happy to see so many cj people in one place! It was cool to see so many Colombians jumping up and down yelling Colombia, and Morillo eating it up..Even Pod joined in, ha fantastic! Que Viva Colombia! Can't wait to hang out with you guys again..It was cool closing the patio again with Diogo, Pod and Josh at 2pm..Morillo closed the patio, and he was wasted, fantastic time!

Oh yea it was nice meeting etc etc etc blah blah blah... :P;)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dizmus

Great hanging out with all of ya again, was good to wake up at 4am and head over there nice and fresh! That's the only way for me on Saturday/Sunday from now on :)

Diogo, your the motherfuckin man, & Josh gracias mi hermano! Ryan thank you.. ;)

Yes, Morillo rocked the shit out of the patio, high energy good clubbin music..I was happy to see so many cj people in one place! It was cool to see so many Colombians jumping up and down yelling Colombia, and Morillo eating it up..Even Pod joined in, ha fantastic! Que Viva Colombia! Can't wait to hang out with you guys again..It was cool closing the patio again with Diogo, Pod and Josh at 2pm..Morillo closed the patio, and he was wasted, fantastic time!

Oh yea it was nice meeting etc etc etc blah blah blah... :P;)

jeezus u went to crobar and stayed till 2 on patio :o i was done by 11am :-X but it was too hard to leave morillo is the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Guest ic143

BEST night/morning EVER at Space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast. Too many cj's to even mention here....but I had an awesome time with you all.

:) :) :) :) :)

I second that!!! It was so great to see you guys again! That was the best time I've ever had at Space.

Guest LeVeL

Man you can tell Puff Daddy didn't want this guy touching him or even taking a picture with him...lol

Look at his reaction in his face...hahahhaa

001_th.jpg

Guest ddg

got there around 4 and the main roomwas rocking..place was swarmed....played some good tracks...dropped french kiss ...wasnt feeling a little part of his set so we went up to the patio to try to get a decent spot..patio was out of control at that point too...i think lazardi and fain were taggin it up and playing some good stuff...ended up with here in the sunshine and then morillo started crushing the patio...bombs were dropped...fav song was dirty filthy..unfortunately had to leave at 8 to go straight to work...but it was worth making the haul down...he is an entertainer..and a good one at that...patio was so stuffed i thought people would start getting pushed over the side...lol...it was great having the circle of peeps we did...it was even better seeing johnny have as good of a time as he did...thx to everyone that we had fun with 8) 8)

Guest trancelator

it was even better seeing johnny have as good of a time as he did...8) 8)

Ramirez was a trip! Never seen him that animated. ;D

Guest ramon

BTW, were the rumors true about Sunday night at Amika?

yeah he was there .. he didnt play .. looks like he was having a blast though .. cue was fuckin great ..

PUMP IT .. DO IT .. MOVE IT .. SHAKE IT!!!!

ugh, i'm in pain today, head to my toes....but sooo worth it....

got there @ 2, left @ 11:30....BEST night/morning/afternoon ;) for me EVER...so gald to see so many old friends, and so glad to meet some new ones. my tune of the night was early on....Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), God i love that one, it was like a 9 minute mix or something, incredible. man, there was like at least 30 cj's there, love you guys! ;D

i'm going back to sleep now.

Guest ic143

I cant wait to see the pics!!!! (and video!!!)

The video 8)

Boy oh boy did I get some classic pic's of Johnny. Out of respect for him though, I want him to see them before I post any. Sorry guys! Don't want to upset ANYONE on CJ. Johnny was definitely having a blast though. GREAT TIMES!!!

got there @ 2, left @ 11:30....BEST night/morning/afternoon ;) for me EVER...so gald to see so many old friends, and so glad to meet some new ones. my tune of the night was early on....Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), God i love that one, it was like a 9 minute mix or something, incredible. man, there was like at least 30 cj's there, love you guys! ;D

Bang bang my baby shot me down.

8)

8)

yes sir, you know what i know. ;D

I cant wait to see the pics!!!! (and video!!!)

The video 8)

Boy oh boy did I get some classic pic's of Johnny. Out of respect for him though, I want him to see them before I post any. Sorry guys! Don't want to upset ANYONE on CJ. Johnny was definitely having a blast though. GREAT TIMES!!!

werd! Just ANOTHER reason why we get along so well!!

8)

yes sir, you know what i know. ;D

And you know this man!

8)