Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo/Space/Puff Daddy/ AKA THE BRONX ZOO!!

V. Barbarino

Guest ramon

ugh, i'm in pain today, head to my toes....but sooo worth it....

got there @ 2, left @ 11:30....BEST night/morning/afternoon ;) for me EVER...so gald to see so many old friends, and so glad to meet some new ones. my tune of the night was early on....Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), God i love that one, it was like a 9 minute mix or something, incredible. man, there was like at least 30 cj's there, love you guys! ;D

i'm going back to sleep now.

Bang bang my baby shot me down.

8)

i believe the audio bully's are responsible for that :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

it was even better seeing johnny have as good of a time as he did...8) 8)

Ramirez was a trip! Never seen him that animated. ;D

I cant wait to see the pics!!!! (and video!!!)

The video 8)

Boy oh boy did I get some classic pic's of Johnny. Out of respect for him though, I want him to see them before I post any. Sorry guys! Don't want to upset ANYONE on CJ.

we all appreciate that. ;)

got there @ 2, left @ 11:30....BEST night/morning/afternoon ;) for me EVER...so gald to see so many old friends, and so glad to meet some new ones. my tune of the night was early on....Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), God i love that one, it was like a 9 minute mix or something, incredible. man, there was like at least 30 cj's there, love you guys! ;D

8)

No it's audio slaves I have the audio slaves track and put it on one of my mixes last year. I asked Ryan if it was that version and he said it wasn't. I am curious what remix he played because I didn't get there yet to hear it.

Guest ramon

8)

I have the audio bully's track and put it on one of my mixes last year. I asked Ryan if it was that version and he said it wasn't. I am curious what remix he played because I didn't get there yet to hear it.

Audio Bootys Vol 1 'Bang Bang' (White Label)

probably that ;)

Guest JMT

i had a blast. all the regulars who hung out together was more then half the fun. good seeing everyone.

ive had some really fun times at space, so it wouldnt be fair to call this the greatest ever, for me anyway, but it ranks high up there for sure.

i enjoyed the patio tunes more.

Guest junglesmacks

AWESOME PARTY.. pure insanity..

IMHO..

morillo needed to quit not dropping the beat when he was supossed to.. totally anti-climatic and very annoying.. thats my main bitch..

also repeated a few toons a bit much..

BUT!!

thick beats, incredible vibe... life doesnt get much better.. ;)

as far as quality of music? sanchez blew him out of the water.

imho

;D ;D ;D

p.s. they need to open the terrace up from midnight on.. the mainroom is just no fun.. TOOOO many people!! how do you enjoy anything when you cant even stand there without being bumped into every 5 secs?

AWESOME PARTY.. pure insanity..

IMHO..

morillo needed to quit not dropping the beat when he was supossed to.. totally anti-climatic and very annoying.. thats my main bitch..

also repeated a few toons a bit much..

BUT!!

thick beats, incredible vibe... life doesnt get much better.. ;)

as far as quality of music? sanchez blew him out of the water.

imho

;D ;D ;D

p.s. they need to open the terrace up from midnight on.. the mainroom is just no fun.. TOOOO many people!! how do you enjoy anything when you cant even stand there without being bumped into every 5 secs?

sanchez and morillo are completly different style of djs. cant compare.

though i liked sanchez better in patio cuz i like soulful house more.

morillo brings it all from rock to 80''s to acid ........

Guest Cosmigonon

I agree, but that's a known fact already, that's why the cool people only show up after 5am 8)

Anyway, now that my brain is going back to normal, I can tell you guys, that I had a blast. I don't hink I've ever seen so may CJ heads before.

I also think Roger played better, but still Morillo was top-notch. Of course I could't trainspot to save my life, but I was too busy having fun to to even bother.

The patio was the most packed I've ever seen so far, it even was a little bir uncomfortable at the beggining, but it is always the good company that makes the vibe.

Didn't even notice when it was already 1 pm, Morillo even got on top of the box and started painting dots on girl's faces with a magic marker, too funny.

Good company, Alex, you're welcome. Good meeting mp3some, stogie, Talmagelisabeth, laliux and musicalmissionary(you we're cracking me up, tío! ;D)

See ya guys soon... ;D

p.s. Thanks to ic143 for all the pics... Me and Evelyn really appreciate it :-*

Guest ic143

The video 8)

Boy oh boy did I get some classic pic's of Johnny. Out of respect for him though, I want him to see them before I post any. Sorry guys! Don't want to upset ANYONE on CJ.

Don't worry sweetie, you all will have a say on what pic's can be posted. :)

Guest ramon

nic was better musically imo .. but thats just me .. morillo definitely pleased the crowd and keep it eclectic which was cool .. man i would love to hear dt on that patio one day .. i think he would rock it till the next evening.

Guest JMT

The video 8)

Don't worry sweetie, you all will have a say on what pic's can be posted. :)

maybe ill even be able to approve the video. ;D

Guest web_norah

nic was better musically imo .. but thats just me .. morillo definitely pleased the crowd and keep it eclectic which was cool .. man i would love to hear dt on that patio one day .. i think he would rock it till the next evening.

eclectic? your boy Holden or Zzzabiela are eclectic (and Skylark to a point), Morillo is a crowd pleaser, not eclectic imo.

Guest ramon

eclectic? your boy Holden or Zzzabiela are eclectic (and Skylark to a point), Morillo is a crowd pleaser, not eclectic imo.

no no .. eclectic in the sense of jumping across genres .. laurent is the king of this .. rock , house , acid , electro .. morillo played a bit of all of it .. the crowd was definitely eating it up .. i didnt stay for the last 2 hours but im not sure where else he couldve gone.

i had a blast. all the regulars who hung out together was more then half the fun. good seeing everyone.

ive had some really fun times at space, so it wouldnt be fair to call this the greatest ever, for me anyway, but it ranks high up there for sure.

i enjoyed the patio tunes more.

For real thanks to all my CJ friends who made the night.

Guest durrtylexx

no no .. eclectic in the sense of jumping across genres .. laurent is the king of this .. rock , house , acid , electro .. morillo played a bit of all of it .. the crowd was definitely eating it up .. i didnt stay for the last 2 hours but im not sure where else he couldve gone.

it didn't change much..he did play a shakira remix of Ojos Así, which was loved by the crowd..Fanciuli's patio set was better musically, but like i've stated before Morillo is a party dj..and a crowd pleaser, but thats the job of a dj, especially at his level..Morales was better, but the vibe at space was out of control..I love the patio..

Guest LeVeL

it didn't change much..he did play a shakira remix of Ojos Así, which was loved by the crowd..Fanciuli's patio set was better musically, but like i've stated before Morillo is a party dj..and a crowd pleaser, but that the job of a dj, especially at his level..Morales was better, but the vibe at space was out of control..I love the patio..

Morales was definetely Better 8)

People who went to Morillo missed out. Hopefully Morales comes back soon again.

Guest klit

Nice semireview saleen, can we expect a full review on the main site?

Morillo is always fun to listen to and I usually don't miss any of his sets but couldn't make it this weekend. Glad he delivered as usual.