Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo/Space/Puff Daddy/ AKA THE BRONX ZOO!!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0

WOW. We have it too good in Miami. 8)

Cedric played a GREAT techy set to open. And then Morillo simply delivered. His energy while he's spinning is through the roof--second only to Glaude. He is indeed an entertainer. P.Diddy made an appearance and began to hurl $100 bills at the crowd. He thought he told you he won't stop.

And then the mayhem continued onto the patio, where it was more packed than gay night at a karaoke place. The weather was absolutely perfect and the music was jumping.

If you did not go, you MISSED OUT, BITCHES!!! ;D

Guest ramon

how many Subliminal records/ remixes/ edits did you hear last nigth btw?

just curious.

I heard a few .. i thought i would hear more to tell you the truth .. he played very dtesque at moments .. really hard shake your ass tribal house ... even played the underground .. then he played more eclectic.

so good to hear the chemicals out there again :)

acid fuckin house!!!

Guest web_norah

Erick is instant gratification but having done long sets by him and DT, i still prefer the build-ups and loops of DT. Erick M is crafted no doubt, but he is too many hits and big tunes for me.... those tunes spotted for the party at Space, are ALWAYS his usual stuff (which is fine, works for the majority and is fun). there is so much more great records out there, not just acid or tribal.

Guest trancelator

One of my best times ever at Space. Every night of clubbing should be like that! The fun tunes and great friends made it an unforgettable time. ;D

Which Morillo cd were we rockin to at your place before we left?

Subliminal Sessions 5 ;D ;)

Guest LeVeL

you guys check out the prydz mix ;)

I definetely agree that the Prydz Mix is worth checking out. I have been jamming this bithc in my car for sometime now...and it always pleases the ears. Good to know that it was played and that people enjoyed the vibe the song brings.

Guest Justin Johnson

All I have to say is...FUCK!!!! It's a loooooong story, but I'm sooo bummed that I didn't make it. Glad to hear it was amazing.

ditto....

Glad I wasn't the only one who missed out! LOL

Guest Justin Johnson

All I have to say is...FUCK!!!! It's a loooooong story, but I'm sooo bummed that I didn't make it. Glad to hear it was amazing.

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fired!!!! >:( ;D

*Clears out locker and belongings*

Word is the patio was the most stuffed this year, even out doing NYE...

I TOLD YOU BITCHES ABOUT MORILLO.... THE ONLY PROBLEM NOW IS, YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO HEARING THE SAME SHITTY DJS...

Sono - keep control (jr v mix).. one of my fav choons.. I play it all the time..

I may have to retire, nothing can top morillo......

The man has confidence in his sets...

Guest rounder19

wow

great nite, morillo terrace set was off the hook. probably one of the busiest nites ever, even wmc. ive seen space that crowded but it usually dips right before afterhours. it never did, ive never seen them hold people from going upstairs. friends of mine were stuck in the main room for like 2 hrs. thats pure insane.....the terrace seem to be getting busier as morning wore on. great fucking energy, loved the crowd,

best mix of different styles of house ive ever seen. mint