Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo/Space/Puff Daddy/ AKA THE BRONX ZOO!!

V. Barbarino

Nice semireview saleen, can we expect a full review on the main site?

Morillo is always fun to listen to and I usually don't miss any of his sets but couldn't make it this weekend. Glad he delivered as usual.

yes you will ill begin to write it tonite should be up by wed nite /thurs

watch for it 8)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morillo is always fun to listen to and I usually don't miss any of his sets but couldn't make it this weekend. Glad he delivered as usual.

watch for it 8)

He asked Saleen not you Bling..

watch for it 8)

LOL! I say they both post a review so that we can get the EPIC review and the GUIDO review. :P

Guest JMT

watch for it 8)

LOL! I say they both post a review so that we can get the EPIC review and the GUIDO review. :P

ha ha ha

GREATEST NIGHT I'VE EVER HAD IN NEW SPACE..

GREATEST MIAMI SET I'VE EVER HEARD..

GREAT CROWD

GREAT STAFF

GREAT MUSIC

GREAT EVERYTHING...

MORILLO IS THE NUMBER ONE DJ ON THE PLANET, THERE IS NO ARGUING...

AMAZING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...

SPACE WAS SIMPLY FUCKING ROCKING.....

fly life (basement jaxx)

george kranz - din da da da with a trumpet over it

jayde - plastic dreams

sweet dreams - eurthrymics

80's tunes...

rock it don't stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in da club....

it don't matter what you got, it don't matter what you can do track was insane

dj jeans's hoes in the house accapella over something

I swore I heard some renditions of JP's GTI and Razor and guidos do it again... maybe just samples of the tracks not sure.

Lets get up and lets get ill, new mix..

accapellas

stoping the muisc

cutting the music for the crowd to sing the chorus..

cedric's opening was too hard, he doesn't have rolands touch, but it worked out really well, him and EM are good together...

thanks eddy for the BD present.... i owe you.. EM is not a dj, he's an entertainer....

you are such a FLAMER !! ::)

Yes, I will put one up. Me and bling will go head to head... But bling if you can't trainspot tracks, then you have no business putting them in your review...

Man oh man, I was thinking all day today that this summer, I need to go to ibiza to hear the man. 4 months with no morillo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long....

as for koky, go have fun at blue with trance....

Yes, I will put one up. Me and bling will go head to head... But bling if you can't trainspot tracks, then you have no business putting them in your review...

Man oh man, I was thinking all day today that this summer, I need to go to ibiza to hear the man. 4 months with no morillo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long....

as for koky, go have fun at blue with trance....

heh this should be fun. mine will be up by thurs prolly .. then again most of my tracks are from the patio :) and u were gone by then nick

Guest ddg

irene ...great pics once again......feel free to always post whatever picture of me..the dumber the better ;) ;)

morillo was good..but imo skylark was better on the patio..just because the tunes that he played were more on point for my taste...but i will say that it was great to see the patio jamming to that capacity...it was great being around so many friends and everyone having a blast... 8)

ps....mr ramirez didnt leave till 1:30......he called me today to tell me he was still alive... ;)

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, back to reality :'( :'( :'( :'(.

All I have to say is FUCKING WOW, what a night I had not felt that Vibe in Space in a long time!!!!

It was great meeting some CJers even if it was for a brief moment.....Renzo,JMT,Saleen,CrzyC,Mursa,Spydechic,Irene, Lola, and Claud. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, but see I told you fate would work it's Magic :P!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Bling for hooking it up very nicely :-*!!!!

Well see you guys at the next rounding of the cattle, shall we say ;)!!!

Guest durrtylexx

irene ...great pics once again......feel free to always post whatever picture of me..the dumber the better ;) ;)

morillo was good..but imo skylark was better on the patio..just because the tunes that he played were more on point for my taste...but i will say that it was great to see the patio jamming to that capacity...it was great being around so many friends and everyone having a blast... 8)

ps....mr ramirez didnt leave till 1:30......he called me today to tell me he was still alive... ;)

dude I didn't see God this time, dam shame..

I got there at 8 amd you left :'( till next time brother..

Ramirez was rocking, he was hanging..

Guest mursa

It was great meeting some CJers even if it was for a brief moment.....Renzo,JMT,Saleen,CrzyC,Mursa,Spydechic,Irene, Lola. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, but see I told you fate would work it's Magic :P!!!

You didn't see me, that i promise you :P,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was listening to Dj Mapillow during that time . ;D

I did see you though , from pics on the other site .... ;)

Guest LdySphynx

It was great meeting some CJers even if it was for a brief moment.....Renzo,JMT,Saleen,CrzyC,Mursa,Spydechic,Irene, Lola. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, but see I told you fate would work it's Magic :P!!!

You didn't see me, that i promise you :P,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was listening to Dj Mapillow during that time . ;D

Dude I can swear they said this is Mursa.....I even had to ask twice cause I could not hear CrzyC very well, and if it wasn't you then it sounded just like your name :-\.

Guest mursa

Dude I can swear they said this is Mursa.....I even had to ask twice cause I could not hear CrzyC very well, and if it wasn't you then it sounded just like your name :-\.

Some guy was sweating my name a lil too much ! :P

Im mUrsa ........ a diff guy and much cooler at that ! 8)

Guest LdySphynx

I believe you met Mirza. 8)

Ooops my bad.........jajajajajajajajajajjaja :-X!!!!

Oh and Renzo what I was trying to say to you on the patio was the following "that you seemed much funnier on the boards than in person".

Guest mursa

Oh and Renzo what I was trying to say to you on the patio was the following "that you seemed much funnier on the boards than in person".

O W N E D @@@@@@@@@@ :D

Guest r3nz0

Huh? We didn't even speak more than 2 words.

Regardless, I went to Space to dance, drink, and have a good time--not for an audition for Def Comedy Jam. :P

Trust me, though. I am the same way online as I am in person. ;)

dude every time i got in to work ur never there bro! I was chilling w/ some of ur co-workers at crobar and space

Guest LdySphynx

Huh? We didn't even speak more than 2 words.

Regardless, I went to Space to dance, drink, and have a good time--not for an audition for Def Comedy Jam. :P

Trust me, though. I am the same way online as I am in person. ;)

Exactly why you did not understand a word I was trying to tell you as you walked by me in the Patio....it's ok maybe next time you can audition ;D!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

LMAO!!!

Girl, you remember how many time I had to ask you to repeat the name you were telling me and still I get it wrong....LMAO!!!!

Well it was nice to meet you Mirza :P!!!!!

Guest mursa

dude every time i got in to work ur never there bro! I was chilling w/ some of ur co-workers at crobar and space

I know bro..... Morillo is a househead festival , therefore chances are i won't be there ...

i'll catch ya @ the BBQ

seu bicha ! 8)