Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo/Space/Puff Daddy/ AKA THE BRONX ZOO!!

V. Barbarino

Guest klit

He asked Saleen not you Bling..

Lol, both put up good reviews but yeah was kinda looking fwd to the saleen style review when i typed that. Both should be interesting reads.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

I believe you met Mirza. 8)

Ooops my bad.........jajajajajajajajajajjaja :-X!!!!

Oh and Renzo what I was trying to say to you on the patio was the following "that you seemed much funnier on the boards than in person".

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ;D

Guest ddg

irene ...great pics once again......feel free to always post whatever picture of me..the dumber the better ;) ;)

morillo was good..but imo skylark was better on the patio..just because the tunes that he played were more on point for my taste...but i will say that it was great to see the patio jamming to that capacity...it was great being around so many friends and everyone having a blast... 8)

ps....mr ramirez didnt leave till 1:30......he called me today to tell me he was still alive... ;)

dude I didn't see God this time, dam shame..

I got there at 8 amd you left :'( till next time brother..

Ramirez was rocking, he was hanging..

no god huh....theres always next time.... ;)

Guest Clauds

This was def one of the best times I've had at space in a long time. I got to meet lots of you for the first time so that's always a plus ;)

The vibe was just bananas and I danced my booty off.

See y'all at the BBQ ;D

Guest Electric Eel

This was def one of the best times I've had at space in a long time. I got to meet lots of you for the first time so that's always a plus ;)

The vibe was just bananas and I danced my booty off.

See y'all at the BBQ ;D

I have to agree with everything she said ;D

Yes, I will put one up. Me and bling will go head to head... But bling if you can't trainspot tracks, then you have no business putting them in your review...

Man oh man, I was thinking all day today that this summer, I need to go to ibiza to hear the man. 4 months with no morillo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long....

as for koky, go have fun at blue with trance....

heh this should be fun. mine will be up by thurs prolly .. then again most of my tracks are from the patio :) and u were gone by then nick

Bling, all though we saw you standing on the box taking pics early - why don't you write your review from 6am on... and Saleen does his from 1am to 6:30am when we left... that will be pretty dope IMO.

Huh? We didn't even speak more than 2 words.

Regardless, I went to Space to dance, drink, and have a good time--not for an audition for Def Comedy Jam. :P

Trust me, though. I am the same way online as I am in person. ;)

LOL do you remember me asking you if you were having fun.. LOL Sometimes you'd dance.. and sometimes you'd watch morillo on the big screen.. haha You were a good sport ;)

Ok, back to reality :'( :'( :'( :'(.

It was great meeting some CJers even if it was for a brief moment.....Renzo,JMT,Saleen,CrzyC,Mursa,Spydechic,Irene, Lola. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, but see I told you fate would work it's Magic :P!!!

You didn't see me, that i promise you :P,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was listening to Dj Mapillow during that time . ;D

I did see you though , from pics on the other site .... ;)

Dude I can swear they said this is Mursa.....I even had to ask twice cause I could not hear CrzyC very well, and if it wasn't you then it sounded just like your name :-\.

Some guy was sweating my name a lil too much ! :P

Im mUrsa ........ a diff guy and much cooler at that ! 8)

You met me Mirza Don't listen to this fool we all know who the cool one is lol. BTW Mirza is my middle name.

I believe you met Mirza. 8)

Ooops my bad.........jajajajajajajajajajjaja :-X!!!!

Oh and Renzo what I was trying to say to you on the patio was the following "that you seemed much funnier on the boards than in person".

LMAO!!!

Girl, you remember how many time I had to ask you to repeat the name you were telling me and still I get it wrong....LMAO!!!!

Well it was nice to meet you Mirza :P!!!!!

It's all good. It was nice to meet you as well.