Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my black cat, Beatrice, died last night unexpectedly.....

BobbyTrendy

I just can't believe this happened... She was only 7 years old. Totally out of the blue... Every night she sleeps with me on the right hand side of the bed, and Pooksy (my other cat) sleeps on the left... Beatrice would lay her head on my arm or on the pillow... and sleep until the alarm went off. Then in the mornings, she'd wait on my bath mat for me to get out of the shower... and meow until I bent down so she could bite at my hair. She was so personable and just a good cat. Playful and cheerful....

I'm going to miss my girl. She crawled up to lay with me, and just kind of fell off the bed.. I called my neighbors and they came over and we rushed her to the animal hospital 5 minutes away. They administered CPR but she didn't come back. It was either cardiac arrest, heart disease or maybe a blood clot.

I'm so exhausted - I cried myself to sleep... I just didn't expect this. And now Pookers is all alone at home today... she was looking for Beatrice last night.... just walking through the house. It broke my heart... She lost her sister, best-friend, and play partner.

Sorry to be so depressing.. I had to get this out.... :( :( :( :( :(

Guest james stratus

Really sorry to hear that :'(. I hope you can feel better soon and get your other little friend a new friend in time.

Guest Stogie
:( ahh that's horrible Lola! sorry to hear my condolences girl hope you'll be alright.....beatrice is in a better place now and resting in peace...........................hope you're day gets better :-\

Guest kcariaga

I am so sorry, sweetie. I know how you feel. I have cats, too and when they die unexpectantly (happened to me twice), it is so sad. Just think of what a nice life you gave her. For those years that she was with you, she was very happy.

Guest saintjohn

Lola,

I'm so sorry about Beatrice. The same thing happened to one of our cats a few years ago, so I understand your anguish. Hang in there, and take extra good care of Pookers.

Guest LdySphynx

Hey mama, i'm very sorry to hear about Beatrice....I know exactly how you feel my kitty is only 4 months old and and already I cannot imagine my days and nights without her!!!!

They do have kind of charisma to them, mine does the same thing she waits for me or my husband to get out of the shower, and she sleeps behind my head on the pillow every night!!!

I'm sure Pooksy will comfort you :-*!!!!