Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY LOLA!!!! Chili Cookoff Pics

CrzyC1414779017

Guest web_norah

;)

PS...I listen to Latin music too and used to take salsa classes but cold never find a qulaity guy that was into it.

Crunch gym on the beach has an awesome salsa wed night class. the guy is super good teaching and though the majority of people are women, it is a one hour blast......and sweatshop. i used to go this thing to get my groove on ;D

(i know you live far but thought i'd fill you in)

I didnt want to carry around my digital camera so all I had was my camera phone but....DAMN Troy Gentry and Keith Urban are some damn fine cowboys!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

A very long, fun filled, beer drinking, hotdog eating, cowboy scoping day!!!! Good to see ya Lola! Hugs!!!

i heard you met my bro & his wife too! ;D

not sure if i'd do this over a Roger Sanchez party....

btw whos Hank Williams?

hot ass at country parties? thats like so-not-the place-to-find-it!!!!

or better yet go get the dvd of Garth Brooks in central park, where I think 800k showed up.... Garth and Billy Joel sing a few of the same tracks and Billy Joel got up on stage and sang with him.

Not the hugest country fan, but this concert was amazing to see...he really had the place going...he's a fantastic entertainer.

Remember his Chris Gaines move....hahahahahaha...that MUST be his biggest regret in life...

;D

Guest JMT

not sure if i'd do this over a Roger Sanchez party....

btw whos Hank Williams?

hot ass at country parties? thats like so-not-the place-to-find-it!!!!

or better yet go get the dvd of Garth Brooks in central park, where I think 800k showed up.... Garth and Billy Joel sing a few of the same tracks and Billy Joel got up on stage and sang with him.

Remember his Chris Gaines move....hahahahahaha...that MUST be his biggest regret in life...

;D

how utterly dumb that was...

;)

PS...I listen to Latin music too and used to take salsa classes but cold never find a qulaity guy that was into it.

8) i took salsa classes to at the bowling alley near my house they had classes tues and thurs 8) quite a damn workout

Guest LeVeL

;)

Crunch gym on the beach has an awesome salsa wed night class. the guy is super good teaching and though the majority of people are women, it is a one hour blast......and sweatshop. i used to go this thing to get my groove on ;D

I'm Latin and I tend to appreciate Country...I got family that live In Texas and I have gone to Country Clubs where eveyone is wearing Cowboy Hats and doing their little Cowboy Dance. One thing I have to admit is how easy it was to pick up a Country Freak.

Now I cant listen to the music in my car but in a Club or Bar atmosphere its not bad at all.

You have to be Open Minded Music wise.

Not the hugest country fan, but this concert was amazing to see...he really had the place going...he's a fantastic entertainer.

;D

I actually like the Chris Gaines disc.. its about the only pop album i can listen to in full. lol

Guest web_norah

;)

Crunch gym on the beach has an awesome salsa wed night class. the guy is super good teaching and though the majority of people are women' date=' it is a one hour blast......and sweatshop. i used to go this thing to get my groove on ;D

[/quote']

I'm Latin and I tend to appreciate Country...I got family that live In Texas and I have gone to Country Clubs where eveyone is wearing Cowboy Hats and doing their little Cowboy Dance. One thing I have to admit is how easy it was to pick up a Country Freak.

Now I cant listen to the music in my car but in a Club or Bar atmosphere its not bad at all.

You have to be Open Minded Music wise.

No. I dont do country aight >:(

open-minded so long as i enjoy the beats, if not, why bother?