Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEPER LOVE-SNRG feat Carisa

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

That's right, bitches!!! Who finally got Carisa to record??? Lotsa people talked about it, but only one person did it. (Yeah, I'm kinda proud of myself for pulling that off.)

Once the album is done, it is going to be fucking insane.

Copies of the demo track will be available very shortly, but there will be more and much better to come (by better, I mean, more Carisa in the song).

Guest saintjohn
by better, I mean, more Carisa in the song

Nice. How long until there's a "click to buy" icon on the website? Is vinyl a possibility?

Guest AlanS

:o

Now that's what I'm talking about! I knew someone would eventually get this done (props Coach)...Sounds f'king great...now how do I get this on CDR ;) ;D

Congrats C!

Guest ic143

C, the PBCs will want an exclusive live performance. You realize this...right?? ;) Congrats, girl!

WERD!!! This time I'll cook dinner and Carisa can be the entertainment! ;D Mirza you bring dessert... :P

Guest obby

WOW just read this. Late I know. I can't sample it for some reason. Keeps cutting off and buffering. I am sure it's hot though.

Good job Crazy !!!!!

Way to use those tonsils.

he he

Guest LeVeL

Congratulations carisa you said you would make a track and certainly did it...big ups to you.

Ps... I can see your favorite Dj Ivano Bellini Playing this track on the Patio ;) ;)