Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Big News

V. Barbarino

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junglesmacks

You know honestly the only thing i dont like about CP is the software they use.. the board has kind of an icky feel to it graphically...

CJ is a nice blue and just has a a much more sooooooothing hypnotic feel ....

u know?

;D

Guest pod

Why do you think Track Entertainment has Nick as their creative director now? The hypnotic blue theme here is all his concoction after all. 8)

Guest JMT

Whoa easy guys. Quit crying into your Jaeger!

I can't go into details about our plan for the sites, but rest assured both CP and CJ will continue strongly following this deal, independent of one another but as part of the same family.

Sarah (GAT) and Ryan (TechJunkie) are moving on to pastures new, although both will maintain some involvement with CJ, be it writing columns or tweaking stuff or just getting drunk at our events.

I'll be joining CP / Track / Wantickets / CJ as Creative Director and overseeing the design and functionality of both CJ and CP, so expect exciting new areas and an improved look to both sites. Pod will be staying on the team, and the other exciting news is that Buster of Party 93.1 and A3TV fame is also coming on board with us.

I can promise you that we wouldn't have done this deal if we felt that it would be the end of CoolJunkie. Clubplanet are just as enthusiastic as we are about both brands, and they have a great team in New York as well as the resources to allow us to take huge steps forward with CJ.

There will be loads more news over the next few months, but for now clink a glass with us and toast the start of a new era for both Clubplanet and CoolJunkie!

To be honest, I rather take a dump to it, CJ and CP together, ummmmmmmmmm no, not a good idea, oil and vinegar, sorry man, thats just how I am and most of us in CP are, believe me, but hey congrats to CP on the deal

oil and vinegar go great together.

Guest Devilicious

Whoa easy guys. Quit crying into your Jaeger!

I can't go into details about our plan for the sites, but rest assured both CP and CJ will continue strongly following this deal, independent of one another but as part of the same family.

Sarah (GAT) and Ryan (TechJunkie) are moving on to pastures new, although both will maintain some involvement with CJ, be it writing columns or tweaking stuff or just getting drunk at our events.

I'll be joining CP / Track / Wantickets / CJ as Creative Director and overseeing the design and functionality of both CJ and CP, so expect exciting new areas and an improved look to both sites. Pod will be staying on the team, and the other exciting news is that Buster of Party 93.1 and A3TV fame is also coming on board with us.

I can promise you that we wouldn't have done this deal if we felt that it would be the end of CoolJunkie. Clubplanet are just as enthusiastic as we are about both brands, and they have a great team in New York as well as the resources to allow us to take huge steps forward with CJ.

There will be loads more news over the next few months, but for now clink a glass with us and toast the start of a new era for both Clubplanet and CoolJunkie!

To be honest, I rather take a dump to it, CJ and CP together, ummmmmmmmmm no, not a good idea, oil and vinegar, sorry man, thats just how I am and most of us in CP are, believe me, but hey congrats to CP on the deal

oil and vinegar go great together.

lol i didn't notice that you're so right

Guest lulamishka

olive oil and vinegar to dip my italian bread in... drooooollll

Mmmmmm.....add some salt & pepper to that...

drooooollllllllllll

Man CP sucks ass :-X >:(

And its even worse to view in the work place thats one of the huge advantages CJ had over CP

but whatever..I am over it.

you know what ? im really sick of you talkin shit !! thats why i pray to god i never catch up with you cause when i do its gonna be bad for me. and not in the way you think you fag .

its bad for me cause of where i might end up after i do catch you .. and i wont let up the chance to meet you face to face any longer ..

why you may ask .. cause you talk shit without any knowledge of anything .. you come on these message boards and talk like you know something when in reality you dont know shit about anything at all .. music , people , partying !! nada !! you are just a fuckin moron trying to get attention by acting like you know something.. cause your personality really wont get you anywhere.. cause you straight up suck !

you talk all that shit about clubplanet.. but you know what ? the people who throw the best party that even all cooljunkie went to cause "WE ARE BETTER" than the fuckers on here who talk shit about clubplanet "ARE" from clubplanet !! ive always liked cooljunkie from the time i registered on here but got a bit hostile when a few on here trashed "MY" favorate website !! why the trashing was started is unknown to me nor do i care anymore. what i do know is that there are awsome people on both forums !! yes on clubplanet we fuck around and talk alot of shit but you know what ?? thats what made us on there the good friends that we are ! we grew closere by getting to know how everyone was little by little.. and little by little we started hanging out and we have been having a blast ever since !! we club together , we fuckin party , we have bbq's like your fellow junkies enjoyed this weekend.. and honestly, i think they loved the parties that "CP" people are capable of putting together 8) and honestly . theres alot of people in cooljunkie that can hang with us .. you on the other hand will unfortunately be able to . i think this merging of websites is great ! not for either site in particular but for both of them !! and i dont think your fuckin negativity is impressing anyone "OR" appreciated by anyone. if anyone else on here thinks clubplanet sucks or whatever then thats just too bad !! cause me , flip, tonie , eric etc etc are all originally clubplanet people . we started comin on here cause this site was fuckin great until a few bad apples started the bullshit hate on cp just cause they were shunned over there cause of their negativity (saleen, level, web norah etc) and the ones that followed ,followed fools like these. both sites imo have great people that ive grown to really like as friends and are a fuckin blast to hang with . 8) you know who yall are ;)

so to end it all , all i have to say is level you are a moron .. anyone that wants to follow you can.. its their loss !! loss cause they dont know how many kool and awsome people they are missing out on cause they wanna be ignorant like you !! cause whoever knows me and has met me recently and has asked me if im serious about you and i tell them " YOU'RE DAMN REAL IMMA FUCK THAT KID UP" !!

so that means whoever wants to hang with you cant hang with me and you at the same time .. cause im not even talking or gonna make an attemt to talk to you .. i dont want that even if you call me now and appolagize for being a moron..

all im worried about is having good times with good tunes and greater people that enjoy what me , & the cp crew have to offer . and hope that the kool and fun cooljunkie people allow us to incorporate the good times with their crew 8) cause in the end .. we are all lookin for the same fuckin thing !!

"A CELEBRATION" !!!!!! 8)

so think very hard about all the bullshit you wanna type here today that has hate and negativity all over it !!

to the rest of the cooljunkie peeps on here that enjoyed the presence of our crew and would'nt mind and would accept this i have much respect for you and i appreciate the acceptance of clubplanet and cooljunkie coming together !!

it makes everything better for both sides .. more people to hang and have a good time with !! "while" listening to what brings everyone to these fucking message boards !!

ELECTRONIC MUSIC BITCHES !!

AND LEVEL , FUCK YOU !!

This might be the most juvenile, ridiculous rant I've ever seen.

Man CP sucks ass :-X >:(

And its even worse to view in the work place thats one of the huge advantages CJ had over CP

but whatever..I am over it.

you know what ? im really sick of you talkin shit !! thats why i pray to god i never catch up with you cause when i do its gonna be bad for me. and not in the way you think you fag .

its bad for me cause of where i might end up after i do catch you .. and i wont let up the chance to meet you face to face any longer ..

why you may ask .. cause you talk shit without any knowledge of anything .. you come on these message boards and talk like you know something when in reality you dont know shit about anything at all .. music , people , partying !! nada !! you are just a fuckin moron trying to get attention by acting like you know something.. cause your personality really wont get you anywhere.. cause you straight up suck !

you talk all that shit about clubplanet.. but you know what ? the people who throw the best party that even all cooljunkie went to cause "WE ARE BETTER" than the fuckers on here who talk shit about clubplanet "ARE" from clubplanet !! ive always liked cooljunkie from the time i registered on here but got a bit hostile when a few on here trashed "MY" favorate website !! why the trashing was started is unknown to me nor do i care anymore. what i do know is that there are awsome people on both forums !! yes on clubplanet we fuck around and talk alot of shit but you know what ?? thats what made us on there the good friends that we are ! we grew closere by getting to know how everyone was little by little.. and little by little we started hanging out and we have been having a blast ever since !! we club together , we fuckin party , we have bbq's like your fellow junkies enjoyed this weekend.. and honestly, i think they loved the parties that "CP" people are capable of putting together 8) and honestly . theres alot of people in cooljunkie that can hang with us .. you on the other hand will unfortunately be able to . i think this merging of websites is great ! not for either site in particular but for both of them !! and i dont think your fuckin negativity is impressing anyone "OR" appreciated by anyone. if anyone else on here thinks clubplanet sucks or whatever then thats just too bad !! cause me , flip, tonie , eric etc etc are all originally clubplanet people . we started comin on here cause this site was fuckin great until a few bad apples started the bullshit hate on cp just cause they were shunned over there cause of their negativity (saleen, level, web norah etc) and the ones that followed ,followed fools like these. both sites imo have great people that ive grown to really like as friends and are a fuckin blast to hang with . 8) you know who yall are ;)

so to end it all , all i have to say is level you are a moron .. anyone that wants to follow you can.. its their loss !! loss cause they dont know how many kool and awsome people they are missing out on cause they wanna be ignorant like you !! cause whoever knows me and has met me recently and has asked me if im serious about you and i tell them " YOU'RE DAMN REAL IMMA FUCK THAT KID UP" !!

so that means whoever wants to hang with you cant hang with me and you at the same time .. cause im not even talking or gonna make an attemt to talk to you .. i dont want that even if you call me now and appolagize for being a moron..

all im worried about is having good times with good tunes and greater people that enjoy what me , & the cp crew have to offer . and hope that the kool and fun cooljunkie people allow us to incorporate the good times with their crew 8) cause in the end .. we are all lookin for the same fuckin thing !!

"A CELEBRATION" !!!!!! 8)

so think very hard about all the bullshit you wanna type here today that has hate and negativity all over it !!

to the rest of the cooljunkie peeps on here that enjoyed the presence of our crew and would'nt mind and would accept this i have much respect for you and i appreciate the acceptance of clubplanet and cooljunkie coming together !!

it makes everything better for both sides .. more people to hang and have a good time with !! "while" listening to what brings everyone to these fucking message boards !!

ELECTRONIC MUSIC BITCHES !!

AND LEVEL , FUCK YOU !!

This might be the most juvenile, ridiculous rant I've ever seen.

YEAH ? WELL , FUCK YOU AND LEVEL .. BITCH !!

Guest Diabolique

man, I stopped posting on that crap of a site..well folks, I'll see you kids Offline once that goes down. I can't fukkin' stand crapplanet...The Miami clubplanet peeps, Candy, Koky, Flip, Tonie, Carlos, Bling, Shroomy, Jackie, Lola, etc.. are nice, no problems there, but the rest is just... fluff, ego & hard up losers.

Not everyone likes the in yo face lowbrow humor and total freedom for anyone to say whatever they want. People abuse that right, and act out in way that would make you slap your momma... Not to mention, anything I want to know, I can find here w/ out all the dumbass redundant posts & drama.

man, I stopped posting on that crap of a site..well folks, I'll see you kids Offline once that goes down. I can't fukkin' stand crapplanet...The Miami clubplanet peeps, Candy, Koky, Flip, Tonie, Carlos, Bling, Shroomy, Jackie, Lola, etc.. are nice, no problems there, but the rest is just... fluff, ego & hard up losers.

Not everyone likes the in yo face lowbrow humor and total freedom for anyone to say whatever they want. People abuse that right, and act out in way that would make you slap your momma... Not to mention, anything I want to know, I can find here w/ out all the dumbass redundant posts & drama.

christie i think you are a kool chick .. but dont blame the website for the reasons you left .. you left cause you and someone else kept taking skeletons out of eachothers closet in a public forum.. if i remember correctly you too contributed to the childishness of that incident ;) so c'mon .. lets not blame a message board for the crap that happened between you 2 .. 8)

I *heart* clubplanet - i just avoid the miami forum (i'm in the sports and bumps forum).... I actually hope they keep two boards ~ but if not, I'm sure there will be some control on the Miami board (like there is here on CJ). So don't run off so fast girlie... there might be some positive changes that appease everyone!

Guest Diabolique

christie i think you are a kool chick .. but dont blame the website for the reasons you left .. you left cause you and someone else kept taking skeletons out of eachothers closet in a public forum.. if i remember correctly you too contributed to the childishness of that incident ;) so c'mon .. lets not blame a message board for the crap that happened between you 2 .. 8)

For one thing, I never ever started anything, only reacting to somethign directed towards me, CAPICHE?? and most of the time I walked away, until it would happen for a few weeks, uninvited, yo! You have no idea besides what you see. If I responded every time to behind the scenes s**T, I'd have posted several times a week on it, so please don't assume you know wtf is up. If I can't post in peace, I think that's fucked up that it's the only board around where bullies can thrive. I can and do post everywhere else without a problem, IS MY POINT.

And, I don't learn anything from it, it's full of T & A, and talks about what seems like everything but music. I think it's, at times, boring and unstimulating., for my personal taste. Sorry, but someone who must constantly make jabs at me just proves insecurity and doesn't deter me from enjoying a laugh at their expense. I stopped going because it has nothing to offer that I can't find here without having read asanine bullshit. Plus, I don't listen to current trance, so it's just not my cup o' tea, is all... nu-skool breaks sites, or d n' b, or progressive house, maybe we can talk... until then ...let just party

:-*

Guest mursa

Not liking someone/something should be treated with SILENCEEEEEEEEE ! ....cause when you talk constantly about something you hate , it usually means that it has struck a nerve .

...... all these folks that talk bad about CP are just disgrunted and in many ways have alienated themselves .. hence the HATING . :)

Not liking someone/something should be treated with SILENCEEEEEEEEE ! ....cause when you talk constantly about something you hate , it usually means that it has struck a nerve .

...... all these folks that talk bad about CP are just disgrunted and in many ways have alienated themselves .. hence the HATING . :)

agreed 8)

Guest kurtispm8

Good luck Nick , Sarah , Pod & all the Junkies/Planeteers on this venture.

Hope it's for the best.

I hope this site stays similar to the way it is now. Not over commercialized... That is definitely a plus with Cj, but I guess we've all got to make ends meet. :)

Cheers

8)

Guest lyrik

agreed 8)

Shut up bitch and answer your damn phone when I call your kookie ass - are you discriminating against me again because I am white - God damn reverse racism I get from you darkies!

agreed 8)

Shut up bitch and answer your damn phone when I call your kookie ass - are you discriminating against me again because I am white - God damn reverse racism I get from you darkies!

lol .. i tried callin your phone and went str8 to voicemail ???