Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Updated: Cafeteria review now with pics

Bling

Guest mikepayne

Sooooo.......how many were "broken" last night? lol

Too many to count! But I must say out of all of them Biz was the funniest

Biz was hysterically drunk, LOL... I've never laughed so hard as when you picked him up and cradled him.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

I think I have frosting on my jeans...friggin' Haitian cake. :P

both cakes were awesome! Thanks Lee & claud

Rolly, you know one of the reason why I got you that Haitian cake was to become part of Haitian Mafia, right? ;)

she was telling me that the entire night!! :P

Guest rollyp66

I think I have frosting on my jeans...friggin' Haitian cake. :P

both cakes were awesome! Thanks Lee & claud

Rolly, you know one of the reason why I got you that Haitian cake was to become part of Haitian Mafia, right? ;)

Lol Yeah I know I'll have to speak to them

Guest r3nz0

Wow, what a GREAT way to end all the good times we have ever had at Cafeteria. Last night was probably the most fun I have ever had there. The only drawback of the night was when mdp got really drunk and started kissing any guy that passed by. The guys said he was a good kisser, though.

As far as the music, both Roly and Rocky were very good last night. Rocky's music even made Michelle dance on the bar. Well, that and three Patron shots...

Oh yeah, Biz just called me and told me he was playing about the 'IN' party finishing - they're just gonna rename it to 'IN 34.'

Weird.

Anyway, everyone who was there last night knows how good it was. So here's to good times, bitches! 8)

And Renzo, thank you SOO much.

Anytime. ;)

Guest mikepayne

The only drawback of the night was when mdp got really drunk and started kissing any guy that passed by. The guys said he was a good kisser, though.

I hate you so very very much. ;D

Guest biznation00

all I'm gonna say is I've never seen a place with soo many disgustingly drunken peepz goin' bannanas like everyone was!

I almost walked into my neghbor's house thinkin' it was my own...

Great Party, Awesome time!

from what I can remember... ;)

Thanks to those who made it & to those who've attended in the past!

Guest AlanS

Now that I'm recoverd lol... Thanks Rocky and the In crew, as well as everyone else, for a great time, amazing closing party. I look forward to the next incarnation.

Guest Clauds

claud dancing on top of the bar...coyote ugly style...i have say that it must have been a great night....i take it she was more than 75% drunk that night.... :P

LOL ;)

Guest Satan

LOL

i just remembered that Lula and Monique were doing their renditions of the "space Michelle" dance.......all while singing YOU TOUCH MY TRA LA LA!!! at the top of their lungs. i think i have pictures to post once i get home

Guest mikepayne

LOL

i just remembered that Lula and Monique were doing their renditions of the "space Michelle" dance.......all while singing YOU TOUCH MY TRA LA LA!!! at the top of their lungs. i think i have pictures to post once i get home

Hahahahaha... I can't believe I missed that shit...