Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I LOVE JOHNNY RAMIREZ!!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

;D ;D ;D

Sooooo, last night I headed to Delux for DDG's girls Bday party and to get in on some of the Johnny Ramirez tunage that we all love every Friday. We had a great group...all the PBC'C (Palm Beach Crackheads) the music was tight and the asses were shakin. At one point I am at the bar with my friend Michael ordering a drink and all of a sudden I hear a very familiar beat start to take over the sound system...hmmm, sounds VERY familar but no, it couldnt be the track Im thinking of....wait a few seconds more and I hear a VERY familiar vocal...OMG, OMG, OMG...THATS MY VOICE! THATS MY TRACK! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I look at my friend (who hasnt heard the track yet) and scream..."OMG! THATS ME!!! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!!" I run to the dj booth and confirm that yes, that is mine and Vinnie's voices I hear...OMG!!!!!!!!! So I run over the PBC's and we rawk out for the remainder of the track. LOL!

You guys have no idea of the rush that comes with hearing something like that for the first time in your life!!!!!!! It just fueled the fire in my soul even more and makes me want to jump back in the studio and learn some more about this whole music business thing. I owe a HUGE thank you to Johnny for taking the risk and playing the song. You have no idea how grateful I am to you! Diego may have just been dethroned as Johnny Whore #1. ;)

Thank you again! :-*

Guest lyrik

Thats rocks C! That is one of the best and purest feelings someone can get - how was the crowd reaction?

Or were you too busy getting down to your own sounds?

Keep workin beotch!

Guest ddg

awesome times....damn..i was pretty wasted...im so happy that johnny played your track... ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU ALL (you all know who you are ;)) for coming out and celebrating jamies bday.....it truly was one of the most fun nights ive ever had...... ;D ;D

ps carisa..you will never be johnny whore #1 :P :P

Guest r3nz0

Where did he get that shirt???? I gotta have it. Anyone know? Johnny? Diego?

"Say no to Hip-Hop" ;D

Apparently, Johnny gets his t-shirts at the same place Bruno does. 8)

Guest ddg

Where did he get that shirt???? I gotta have it. Anyone know? Johnny? Diego?

"Say no to Hip-Hop" ;D

sorry buddy..theres only two in production....and i have the other one... :P

;D ;D ;D

Sooooo, last night I headed to Delux for DDG's girls Bday party and to get in on some of the Johnny Ramirez tunage that we all love every Friday. We had a great group...all the PBC'C (Palm Beach Crackheads) the music was tight and the asses were shakin. At one point I am at the bar with my friend Michael ordering a drink and all of a sudden I hear a very familiar beat start to take over the sound system...hmmm, sounds VERY familar but no, it couldnt be the track Im thinking of....wait a few seconds more and I hear a VERY familiar vocal...OMG, OMG, OMG...THATS MY VOICE! THATS MY TRACK! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I look at my friend (who hasnt heard the track yet) and scream..."OMG! THATS ME!!! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!!" I run to the dj booth and confirm that yes, that is mine and Vinnie's voices I hear...OMG!!!!!!!!! So I run over the PBC's and we rawk out for the remainder of the track. LOL!

You guys have no idea of the rush that comes with hearing something like that for the first time in your life!!!!!!! It just fueled the fire in my soul even more and makes me want to jump back in the studio and learn some more about this whole music business thing. I owe a HUGE thank you to Johnny for taking the risk and playing the song. You have no idea how grateful I am to you! Diego may have just been dethroned as Johnny Whore #1. ;)

Thank you again! :-*

OMFG, DID YOU DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??? :P

Guest JMT

what a fun time at the D. hearing the premiere of CrzyC's track added to the night. ramirez, the D, and rustica to boot. a winning combo. good times, man.

*please also note that the shirt didnt deter people from requesting hip hop.

Guest JMT

what a fun time at the D. hearing the premiere of CrzyC's track added to the night. ramirez, the D, and rustica to boot. a winning combo. good times, man.

It was great! Plus the Garage :o

the party is never over while the Garage is still open. lol, it needs to be a more regular element to the night.

It was great! Plus the Garage :o

the party is never over while the Garage is still open. lol, it needs to be a more regular element to the night.

lol we do most of the time.