Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Space Done?

Guest SOBEGUY

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you upset Claud? Its not Dave's fault that you are fat and out of shape. Stop eating so much pizza outside of Space.

Hey Fagtsunami, why don't you go do what you do best ( polish Dave Navarro's balls). And No Claud is not out of shape, you cockslobber.

Guest Euphorikchik

Who wants to place money on the fact that SOBEGUY and DaveNavarro are friends? ::)

CrzyC..... If we are gonna bet then..... I bet you Dave is SOBEGUY's ball washer.....

LMAO!

I put money on it too!

Why are you upset Claud? Its not Dave's fault that you are fat and out of shape. Stop eating so much pizza outside of Space.

fat? nigga plzzzzzzzzzz ::)

i wish more women looked like her....i mean if that's what u call "fat" and "out of shape", then i guess i am all into fat and out of shape chics...clauds want seconds on that mushroom pizza??? ;)

Guest Clauds

i wish more women looked like her....i mean if that's what u call "fat" and "out of shape", then i guess i am all into fat and out of shape chics...clauds want seconds on that mushroom pizza??? ;)

;D Hey! I'll take pizza any time, you know me ;)

Claud loves 'em carbs!

Guest BANANANANI444

:D I KNOW IM SUPER LATE TO THIS ONE..BUT I MUST SAY THIS THRED WAS HALARIOUS.. YOU'D THINK PEOPLE WOULD GET SUBTLE HINTS TO LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE...