Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Space Done?

Guest SOBEGUY

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davenavarro10

Saleen since you're the club legend, what do you think? Is Space done or not? And don't you think that the crowd at Space has changed ever since you started going there a few years ago?

Guest lulamishka

Who wants to place money on the fact that SOBEGUY and DaveNavarro are friends? ::)

And yes, I DO believe there is some sort of connection.

Guest Clauds

I've seen pics of some of you guys on the site. I'm not going to mention any names, but some of you guys definitely need to cut down on the drinking and partying and exercise more.

Hmmm, why do I have a feeling that you exercise to Richard Simmons workout videos? :-X

Isn't that how you keep in shape?

Guest Satan

Sobeguy I agree with your friend. I think Space has been done for quite sometime now. It's just not what it used to be even 2 or 3 years ago. DJ Roland is gone, and now Oscar G. is leaving. I think you're wrong about the crowd though. I think it's actually about 75% of Hialeah that can be found there on a Saturday night. And sometimes they have these Sobespots events where they don't charge a cover and have an open bar for a few hours. Those nights are nightmares. The entire city of Hialeah goes to Space on those nights. On Sobespots nights you can see men and women in their 40's at Space as well as little 18-20 year olds. Space definitely needs to be more selective in terms of who they allow into the club, they can start by enforcing the dress code.

LMAO! ;D

this coming from someone concerned about bouncers being nice, and wanting re-entry. space's policy truly allows people wanting to have a good time to be themselves and packs the place because of quality DJ's. Sure its got some drawbacks, but so does everywhere else.

i dont care how old anyone who goes is as long as they're of legal age. I dont care if they allow people from Hialeah to come in or anywhere else, and I really dont care what theyre sexual preference is either. They let YOU in dont they? you need to broaden your horizons, and you need to know what you're talking about before you post.

Guest Electric Eel

I've seen pics of some of you guys on the site. I'm not going to mention any names, but some of you guys definitely need to cut down on the drinking and partying and exercise more.

Hmmm, why do I have a feeling that you exercise to Richard Simmons workout videos? :-X

Isn't that how you keep in shape?

LMAO!

Guest SOBEGUY

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone from Hialeah. I wasn't the one who started the post. But I think what Sobeguy meant was that the crowd at Space isn't what it used to be. Perhaps he meant that the crowds now are lower class. I've even spoken to people who used to work at Space and they did agree that the crowds on certain nights sucked, that (to be polite) they were weird. Call me an elitist, but I remember reading a post a few days ago telling someone to stay away from the Beach on Memorial day weekend. That post not only sounded elitist, but racist as well.

Yo dave you calling me a rascist. I'll have you know some of my bestfriends are black, and being the lover of booty that I am will be out on the beach for Memorial Day Weekend. I was just telling the guy not to bother and make the trip if it wasn't his scene.

"I'll have you know some of my bestfriends are black" LMAO

do you have both of em at the house at the same time? and the random black guy at work you say high to once in a while doesn't count...just kiddin, i can't be mad at another "lover of booty"

Then i'm sure you've seen this site:

www.blackinbrazil.com

Guest saintjohn
it's called marketing and space are masters at it.

The Book of Revelations reveals the future of Miami nightlife:

Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshipped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

I didn't bother reading this thread but i highly doubt space is done.

Guys, its just somebody's opinion that Space is done... it might be to some folks.. and to others, its still going strong.

Its all in how you look at it. ;)

No it's not. IT'S DONE! NOW STFU, OK? Thanks! :P ;D

Guest maru37

Sobeguy I agree with your friend. I think Space has been done for quite sometime now. It's just not what it used to be even 2 or 3 years ago. DJ Roland is gone, and now Oscar G. is leaving. I think you're wrong about the crowd though. I think it's actually about 75% of Hialeah that can be found there on a Saturday night. And sometimes they have these Sobespots events where they don't charge a cover and have an open bar for a few hours. Those nights are nightmares. The entire city of Hialeah goes to Space on those nights. On Sobespots nights you can see men and women in their 40's at Space as well as little 18-20 year olds. Space definitely needs to be more selective in terms of who they allow into the club, they can start by enforcing the dress code.

The more selective at the door bullsh*t is why I think Crobar can shove their club up their ass. I like Space because I can come as I am and have a good time, I could care less about who else shows up and what they look like.

Guest Davenavarro10

What are you talking about? It's not hard to get into Crobar at all. Ask Rollyp55, he works there. I've seen guys get into Crobar wearing Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers, that doesn't sound highly selective to me at all, it's basically the exact same thing that a lot of people wear to go to Space.