Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's everybody from?

Guest Cosmigonon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Ok now, here are some fact about the Beautiful Island that I was born in that even though I left it very young I still have her in my Heart and will never deny her!!!!

flag1.gifThe Flag of Cuba was designed in 1850 by rebels that wanted independence form Spain. The 3 blue stripes represent the divisions of the Island at the time, while the white stripes represent freedom. The equilateral triangle stands for freedom, equality and brotherhood. The red color represents the bloodstain necessary to achieve independence. The star represents absolute freedom of the people

shield1.gifThe Cuban Coat of Arms is another national symbol that represents the Island

and its people. The heart shaped form is divided into three sections. The top

horizontal section depicts the geographic location of the Island in the Gulf of Mexico, between North and South America. The white and blue stripes symbolize the departmental status of Cuba in the colonial days. The final section stands for the

Cuban people and their unyielding nature. This is accomplished by showing the country's landscape with the sturdy royal palm in the center.

jasmine.jpgButterfly Jasmine is the official Flower of Cuba. It represents purity,

rebelliousness and independence. It flourishes in humidity. It can be found

in the wild along river banks and lagoons. It is also a favorite garden flower.

tocororo.gifThe national Bird of Cuba is the Tocororo, or the Cuban Trogon. The colorful

climbing bird's red white and blue plumage matches the colors of the flag.

palms.jpgThe National tree of Cuba is the Royal Palm. Again reflective of the Cuban People it is a strong tropical tree, able to survive the storm force winds of hurricanes.

Hope this helps you understand her a little more!!!

Is it too much ::)!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Does anyone else, find it ironic that the majority of people that have left their HomeTown or Country has left at age of 4???

Guest LeVeL

Born in Bogotá, Colombia

raised in South FLorida since the age of 4

yeah I came at the age of 4 also...

So Alex I heard you still have Kilo's of Coke in your House since you came from Colombia :P

La Guerilla is coming bitch ;D

Guest LdySphynx

I was born in Cuba, but have lived here in Miami since before I turned 1.

This explains soooooooooo much :P!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

really, what does it explain?

Lets just leave it there sweetie!!!!

I have better things to do then explain it to you!!!!

Like keep posting ;D!!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

Are you trying to make a comment about Cuban people? Becasue unless I'm mistaken, aren't you cuban too?