Clubplanet Nightlife Community

La Covacha roll call for Diaga, Oscar and Cedric

Bling

Guest davidorth

050311_lg.jpg

see you all there

;D

and don't forget... next saturday, march 19th, og returns to space ;D

perfect way to get your juices flowing for wmc...

keep shooting yourself in the foot og... this time it's lp that fucked up by forceing you to spin there...

you are now a once a month guy at space, you need to refrain from playing ANYWHERE down in dade, if you do not follow my suggestions, your monthy at space will tank...

keep shooting yourself in the foot og... this time it's lp that fucked up by forceing you to spin there...

you are now a once a month guy at space, you need to refrain from playing ANYWHERE down in dade, if you do not follow my suggestions, your monthy at space will tank...

i actually agree with ya...not about the dade county part, but about having OG spin at the Covacha...have u ever been in there? SCARY!!!! if it rains i suggest u take ur rubber boots, cuz the area around and inside the club will get really muddy...

i actually agree with ya...not about the dade county part, but about having OG spin at the Covacha...have u ever been in there? SCARY!!!! if it rains i suggest u take ur rubber boots, cuz the area around and inside the club will get really muddy...

matas, latins dont' shower so the mud won't be a factor. they are at home in the flith and mud...

when you going to amsterdam?

matas, latins dont' shower so the mud won't be a factor. they are at home in the flith and mud...

lol...spoke to the lady yesterday and NOW she is telling me maybe late April or early May....and its Denmark, Amsterdam is where u will find me on the weekends.... :P

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

Lamont saz dat is cold shit ;D

lol...spoke to the lady yesterday and NOW she is telling me maybe late April or early May....and its Denmark, Amsterdam is where u will find me on the weekends.... :P

is it true they only hired you to fill a latin quota at the company?

no...they hired me b/c they needed a person that was intelligent, well spoken, spoke more than one language and was eloquent with customers...they also were happy to know that i dont answer the phone with "How ya doing?" :P

Guest Clauds

no...they hired me b/c they needed a person that was intelligent, well spoken, spoke more than one language and was eloquent with customers...they also were happy to know that i dont answer the phone with "How ya doing?" :P

WERD!!! Very well said there buddy ;)

I cant beleive it!!...for ONCE you are right Nick (well sort of)

The fact is this date was agreed to several months ago and Aurelio (owner of La Covacha) is a good friend of mine so I could not let him down and pull out...I actually had to cut my European tour short to make it back for this date...I made the mistake of not including this in my bookings calendar so there was a bit of a mix up....

That being said...from this point on I will no longer do any South Florida dates other than my monthly party at Space (which we have several surprises in store for) The whole idea was to build something special and that is what I intend to do..We will fill you guys in on details soon..

as for La Covacha...it is a GREAT place! and for those of you that have never been you should definitely check it out, it has been a staple for a decade and it is a great change of pace..and that French guy is playing too..I heard he's not that bad... ;D

Guest ramon

The fact is this date was agreed to several months ago and Aurelio (owner of La Covacha) is a good friend of mine so I could not let him down and pull out...I actually had to cut my European tour short to make it back for this date...I made the mistake of not including this in my bookings calendar so there was a bit of a mix up....

That being said...from this point on I will no longer do any South Florida dates other than my monthly party at Space (which we have several surprises in store for) The whole idea was to build something special and that is what I intend to do..We will fill you guys in on details soon..

as for La Covacha...it is a GREAT place! and for those of you that have never been you should definitely check it out, it has been a staple for a decade and it is a great change of pace..and that French guy is playing too..I heard he's not that bad... ;D

David Guetta?

soooooooooooooo im guessing the french man's ladies will be in attendance ;D

Guest Fez

the Fezettes will be there...to wrestle in the mud with the Gervettes :o:P

Guest Cosmigonon

the Fezettes will be there...to wrestle in the mud with the Gervettes :o:P

LOL!

u cant be serious

dude, i've been right for years about you...

I'm hearing good things about your sets at space, hopefully you finally came around and wised up and realized you are no longer a dj but an entertainer...something morillo figured out years ago..

we need to discuss summer classics night... You didn't play about 200 of my requests... >:(

PS this la covacha party will tank, see welfare and unemployment checks go out on the 1st and 15th, and this date falls in between, so only those who sell drugs in dade county will be able to afford to go... the rest will be at home watching univision...

One last thing og, don't come on here and say you are gonna do some special things on your monthy, fact remains, I've already inquired, and you ARE NOT GONNA OPEN UP THE ROOM.. Cedric is... I understand spaces stance that cedric gets people in the club early, but haven't we learned anything from classics night with only you opening up the main room??

put cedric on the flyer and don't post the set times and have you open up the room...

if you do not open up the room:

1. i'm gonna be all over you...

2. your monthy will have more potential to tank

OPEN THE FUCKING ROOM AND TELL LP TO GO FUCK HIMSELF...

WE ALL KNOW I'M RIGHT, IF IT'S YOUR NIGHT, YOU AND AND ONLY YOU OPEN THE ROOM...

but we all know this won't happen, you people are not smart enough to do it..

Please come play broward soon OG... we need you up here ;)

And thanks again for the great time at Space.. :-* :-* :-*