Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE TOES ARE DISGUSTING

Guest Satan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm. have you looked at the floor of the space patio carefully?

i dont even want to begin to remind you of whats been on there.

i think L.P. does an amazing job with the cleanup crew and maintenance......but quickly, look again i beg you. i'll post ya some pics when i get home.

guys, i rarely go to the space patio so i seriously could care less.. as long as i'm not stepping on some used condoms, tampons or throw-up.... i don't careeeeeeeeeee.

its not like i'm running around in bare-feet.... You should see my toes after a concert when i wear flip-flops.. thats some serious dirt yo...

i think L.P. does an amazing job with the cleanup crew and maintenance......but quickly, look again i beg you. i'll post ya some pics when i get home.

guys, i rarely go to the space patio so i seriously could care less.. as long as i'm not stepping on some used condoms, tampons or throw-up.... i don't careeeeeeeeeee.

its not like i'm running around in bare-feet.... You should see my toes after a concert when i wear flip-flops.. thats some serious dirt yo...

lolas feet last year on the space patio......

at57.jpg

Guest Satan

i hate to say this but, i can swear to you that i have seen all of those items with throw up being the most common one.

i have literally seen someone get thrown out after pulling a tampon out, getting blood on her leg and the floor, and chucking it into the garbage. new years day 2004.

i have seen a little asian guy hump the bar where the assassin now works. (used to be brett's bar, just ask him)

i have seen a condom.....only not on the patio!

and as far as puke goes.....pretty much anywhere

just ask Ariel he's tossed cookies into every receptacle.

I LOVE SPACE!!!!

it has better human talent than fucken cirque de soleil any fucken day. its like watching a cool ass movie with the sound off, and the best house music playing in the background.

Guest THE ASSASSIN

i hate to say this but, i can swear to you that i have seen all of those items with throw up being the most common one.

i have literally seen someone get thrown out after pulling a tampon out, getting blood on her leg and the floor, and chucking it into the garbage. new years day 2004.

i have seen a little asian guy hump the bar where the assassin now works. (used to be brett's bar, just ask him)

I LOVE SPACE!!!!

it has better human talent than fucken cirque de soleil any fucken day. its like watching a cool ass movie with the sound off, and the best house music playing in the background.

:o

Guest Electric Eel

I LOVE SPACE!!!!

:o

I'm sure you've seen worse, you're there everyday :-X

I LOVE SPACE!!!!

Thats fine with me.. thats why i wear heels...

I have to admit that i barfed in a speaker once in the old space... LOL Thank God Sobeton wasn't crouched in that fucker!

Next time i'll be sure to wear my moon boots to the patio. lol

I LOVE SPACE!!!!

Thats fine with me.. thats why i wear heels...

I have to admit that i barfed in a speaker once in the old space... LOL Thank God Sobeton wasn't crouched in that fucker!

Next time i'll be sure to wear my moon boots to the patio. lol

THAT WOULD GO AWSOME WITH YOUR MOON HAT 8)

Guest Satan

How about these Space toes :-X

47b5dd08b3127cce90bd400f4b6c00000026118AcsnLhyzYtG

You never know who has a camera around you!

uh-huh.....and just take a close look at the FUNk on the floor, too bad you cant zoom in on that.

btw: nice space ass, cottage cheese anyone?

How about these Space toes :-X

47b5dd08b3127cce90bd400f4b6c00000026118AcsnLhyzYtG

You never know who has a camera around you!

uh-huh.....and just take a close look at the FUNk on the floor, too bad you cant zoom in on that.

btw: nice space ass, cottage cheese anyone?

lmao :-X

Guest Satan

whats up with the obession u guys have on how the people @ space look ??

::)

not so much an obsession as a chance to be mean at someone else's expense, you know.. hee hee hee, ha ha ha.

now now AC, we all get our chance to rag on something. i think space toes is fine.

also space ass.

then again, thats why im satan, and thats why ya'll love me.