Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory = Twilo?

tranza

Originally posted by tranza:

Lizzy when will you ever MYOB? This was a post to discuss the new party comming to Sound Factory.. Not to post RUMORS about things and people you do not know.. You obviously posted to spark something up and dont try to deny it.. You really need to stfu and step off of my posts because I dont even read yours.. NEXT

uhm, right. why the fuck would i want to spark something with you? Your witty comments make me laugh! The post I made was NOT directed towards you in ANY way, so whatever, rumors are rumors, get off MY jock!

cwm25.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

alright everybody just needs to relax...

as for the euro dj's personally i find them boring as well and there is a please do not confuse boring with talented casue those guys are very talented but they are not my cup of tea. as for sf fridays i think its cool that they are bringing in dj's but personally i think that that euro dj's are the wrong ones to bring there.....

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

Originally posted by tranza:

....I think it's safe to say the current friday crowd would rather hear Joe play then euro-cheese trance djs

Thats cause the young cheesy crowd doesn't know any better! I'd rather see TOP DJ's than a promoter turned DJ. No one even knows who he is outside NYC.

My point of this post was to point out that Richard grant is making a mistake by changing something that does not need to be changed.. Like Rollo said, if it aint broke, dont fix it
Bring a TOP DJ, they will come. To make a killing, y else?

..IMHO, trance can become very B*O*R*I*N*G after a couple hours
No Twilo resident played a strictly trance set w/the exception of PVD. Although, His 2 Anniversary, he was extremely diverse.. playing prog trance, hard trance, techno, prog house, break beats, tech house all in 8 hours.

------------------

Good Girls go to Heaven, Bad Girls go to Amsterdam!

AIM: Trancegoddess21

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 06-22-2001).]

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Thats cause the young cheesy crowd doesn't know any better! I'd rather see TOP DJ's than a promoter turned DJ. No one even knows who he is outside NYC.

so that means he sucks?

------------------

"if you dont believe.....im comin ta get ya...

hey tranza-thanks for the comments, however you and the rest of your B&T friends can have SF. "guestlist at Emanon" Cool man! lets go to a westchester corny "club" with japped out girls and guido guys, probably like yourself. after that, head down to sf in your loaded acura that daddy bought you. i dont care what jp plays, it just gets old after you hear flight 643, two and a half months after it was released by tiesto(a trance dj), for an hour straight. and about the abused comment, nobody here was abused, i just think its not very cool to have juiceheads sweat on you all night, and when you walk past them their shaved arm stubble scratches you. all in all, not very classy, like yourself tranza. see you at the westchester mall ass hole. B&T Kids suck. period.

I dont understand how ppl enjoy trance... its iight to have it after the club dead, to get the rest of the people out.. but other then that, trance is useless to me... now i understand ppl have diff. tastes of music...

but if u wanna listen to trance, please keep it at other clubs, dont take over FACTORY!!! i wouldnt care if there is a club that plays trance from 9PM - 3PM cwm13.gifcwm19.gif ... but its another thing to take over NYC clubs that already have their music set... i personally think tranza is right...!! cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif

hey sextacy, i agree that some trance songs are too mello for a club (ike xpander) however, uplifting and progressive stuff like pvd and tiesto play is amazing. im not a sasha&Diggers fan, i like more moving, energetic stuff that makes you have to dance. what kind of trance are you referring to sextacy??

definately man, i just think that strictly hard banging shit has no thought to it, its not very layered, and therefore in my opinion not very sophisticated(musically). although, once again, i agree that some trance is good for listening, not for dancing to in a club.

Originally posted by sextacy911:

i am with you bro... i love progressive music... and i like 80% of progressive trance... but the mellow shit that u r talkin bout is definitly not club material...

i gotta agree with you . i really cant deal with the mellow trance, now hard trance is a different story. like when vicious gets fierce with the hard trance the floor is just energized

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

I totally agree as well. Been saying this for a while that most NY Dj's can go to Europe and command 6 figure sums and they carn't get a Friday (or Saturday) night gig in NY.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Ok...let's see if I can clear this up for everyone:

The international talent that SF is bringing in on Fridays is only a temporary move by Richard Grant. Since summers in the city are so slow because of the shore and long island, Richard decided to bring in international talent to attract crowds to the club. This is not a permanent move.

SF motivation has always been party-driven, not promoter-driven. When the summer dies down, there will be no more international talent. The goal for SF Friday is to be like SF Saturday. Once they find the right DJ and crowd mix, then there will be no need for promotional parties like record releases or special guest DJs. If they did it with JP on Saturdays, they can do it for Fridays.

------------------

AOL: Highmay9

Originally posted by polosf:

as long as they dont touch jp on saturdays, i dont give a f*ck wha goes on in there on fridays, anyone else agree with me on this?

i agree.. but if they get Factory on fridays... it will eventually take over sat's too...

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif