Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my space & tiesto review

id have one if i got in .. but i didnt .. so heres a review anyways and a few tips on what "NOT" to do for conference if you dont wanna be incredibly angry, fustrated and let down !

1) Don't go to Space (unless you go REALLY EARLY)

2) Don't buy pre-sales/passports (unless you gonna go REALLY EARLY)

why a club would sell twice as many tickets than what the club itself is capable of is beyond me ??? money is the only reason i guess ???

i have never bad mouthed space or the owner but what i saw last night really was fucked up. and ill never even consider going to space during conference ever again. it was really sad to see all the people that were still in line at 2:30 in the morning "WITH" space passes and presale tickets !

i mean you figure someone goes and spends over 100 dollars to not have a problem getting in and still is made wait in line for over 3 hrs only to never be let in anyways . ??? what kind of bullshit is that ?

if the club can hold 1000 people dont sell 3000 tickets. i saw many people arrested cause they were getting restless and upset . cause they paid all this cash and couldnt get in.

i heard from an emplyee at space that the money for tickets sold that didnt get used will be refunded ??? if this is true or not i have no clue. but damn i sure hope so .. i didnt buy a pass or a ticket . i learned the 1st time a few years ago ;) ;D

never again .. ill pay a little extra more ifffffff i get in than pay a little less earlier and run the risk of never getting in .. fuck that shit !! 8) so to all you people that got stuck outside.. look into getting your $$$ back 8)

Guest JMT

damn, that sucks koky. 2 of my friends with presales got screwed too. if i didnt have to work i would have been with them if they werent taking anymore tables. they said the same thing, that people were pissed and getting arrested.

i wasnt mad at all tho .. i mean i had'nt paid yet .. but i felt really bad for the people that were so upset .. "THATS" what made me angry >:( but wtf can we do ? fuck it !! im just posting this so you people know what to do next time . sorry LP ! but that was fucked up :-\

BUYING A PRESALE TICK OR EVEN AN EXPENSIVE PASSPORT DOESNT MEAN JACK SHIT !! 8)

Guest Ar

i got there at midnight and tiesto's set was absolutely epic.. plus it didnt look as crowded as usual.. the main room wasn't filled to the limit...

tiesto started at 1:15 and ended at 6...

off to radio 1

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

1. WAY TO CROWDED TO ENJOY ANYTHING

2. TOOOO MANY TOURISTS

3. WAYYY TO MUCH DRAMA TO GET IN

WHY GO WHEN YOUR A LOCAL AND YOU CAN ENJOY 3/4 OF THE DJ'S THAT COME FOR CONFERENCE ANY OTHER TIME... AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH PROBLEMS 1-3 I JUST NAMED

I WENT ON WEDS. FOR ERICK MORILLO... HE WAS OUTA HAND.. BUT EVERYTHING WAS SUPER ANNOYING... AND HONESTLY I'LL WAIT TILL NEXT TIME HALF THE DJ'S COME REGUARLY MOST HAVE A RESEDENCY THERE ANYWAYS =)

Guest Ar

WHY GO WHEN YOUR A LOCAL AND YOU CAN ENJOY 3/4 OF THE DJ'S THAT COME FOR CONFERENCE ANY OTHER TIME... AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH PROBLEMS 1-3 I JUST NAMED

i will give u a reason.... dj's bring the goods to the WMC...

u people have yourselves to blame.. should have gotten there early, its space...

i got there at midnight, walked right in, past the line of people waiting who didnt have tickets...

need i say again... amazing night...

thank you space and thank you LP.... :P

WMC needs to be 2 weeks, if the clubs can get the big djs to spin twice in a two week period...

This solves every problem... LP has been calling for it, and he's right..

The clubs need to have an exact duplicate schedule for week 2, so people can come either week.

Close it out with ultra, and it's all fixed.

WMC needs to be 2 weeks, if the clubs can get the big djs to spin twice in a two week period...

This solves every problem... LP has been calling for it, and he's right..

The clubs need to have an exact duplicate schedule for week 2, so people can come either week.

Close it out with ultra, and it's all fixed.

theory.jpg

2 weeks ? dude are you crazy ?? people do have lives , jobs , "KIDS" !! etc. i think 2 weeks will take a little bit of the excitement from the conference . ::)

Guest Ar

2 weeks ? dude are you crazy ?? people do have lives , jobs , "KIDS" !! etc. i think 2 weeks will take a little bit of the excitement from the conference . ::)

agreed... we locals would go ape shit..

hey jackass, no one says you STAY for 2 weeks, but you can choose which week you go to...

Not that complex....

You take the wmc crowd and divide by 2, and now you have parties that have less people at them and less problems. Plus the influx for a festival over 2 weeks is much better for the city...

Guest Ar

hey jackass, no one says you STAY for 2 weeks, but you can choose which week you go to...

Not that complex....

You take the wmc crowd and divide by 2, and now you have parties that have less people at them and less problems. Plus the influx for a festival over 2 weeks is much better for the city...

i do believe its a bit more complicated then that ;)

Not that complex....

i do believe its a bit more complicated then that ;)

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=15;action=display;threadid=8416

Not that complex....

Not a terrible idea.

We got there pretty early with advance tix (12:30) and got right in. It was already unbearably packed though. Tiesto's set was ok, but a bit disappointing for WMC. Patio was awesome afterwards though...I wish I had spent more time up there.