Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official 2006 WMC saleen prediction...

V. Barbarino

Guest Cosmigonon

Please Pod, that argument is nonsense and you know it.

Ummm look it up, English is the world's most widely-spoken and understood language. Not Chinese like you would think. They factor in native speakers, and those who have a basic grasp of it.

Not to rag on PR though, but the nightlife infrastructure doesn't exist down there for a conference.

Pod, Ibiza, Acapulco and all those other places you mentined didn t even have "broken english", yet they got famous. NOW, they're all americanized or british, but that was not the way it was in the begginning. Same goes for PR, so that's not an obstacle for them to become home of the WMC

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

wmc may not move but they are done......

like a few club owners told me "the euro trash crowd loves miami too much for the wmc to move"....

dude you're such a tool

that eurotrash you keep ragging on, brings much needed CASH flow to the FL economy, esp in Miami - but then again, what would you know about it, you hang at fraternity dives in Lauderdale.

WMC may be done, overrated, whatever

but it's there to stay period and people'll always check it out.

like a few club owners told me "the euro trash crowd loves miami too much for the wmc to move"....

dude you're such a tool

that eurotrash you keep ragging on, brings much needed CASH flow to the FL economy, esp in Miami - but then again, what would you know about it, you hang at fraternity dives in Lauderdale.

wmc started in lauderdale...

thanks for playing, now kill yourself...

ps lps club will be open at the hard rock for mmc 2006, but hey thats not miami, so there won't be any mmc events there ::)

Guest web_norah

who gives a shit? Dumbleen.

people dont come to So FL to go party where grannies drive on the wrong side of the road...they go to SoBe.

D-O-W-N-T-O-W-N

ever heard of that?

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

After seeing some of the outfit's and costume's being worn this year, I suggest moving it to Walt Disney World..........

Guest pod

Yeah there is Ibiza and acapulco, but it started as such:

local: blahblahblahblahblah

american: english? english? english? Ehh fuck it, let's toss a few bucks at the poor bastards and build a hotel.

dude you're such a tool

ps lps club will be open at the hard rock for mmc 2006, but hey thats not miami, so there won't be any mmc events there ::)

saleen the more you post the more of an idiot you sound like ::) how the hell can it be "DONE" if there were more people here this year than ever ??? in my point of view "more people" = "growth"

norah im upset and angry that i have to agree with every word you said but you are correct !!! "gawd im ill with myself" now go shoot yourself in the head !

Guest Satan

this just in from god's desk

PR= per rectum

WMC= fat cash cow=not going anywhere anytime soon, no matter what you want to call it, or what language it speaks.

Saleen=master of controversial yet retarded threads that should have their feeding tubes removed.

oh yeah...and i love quoting myself.

im voting for a mandatory ear plug ordinance to be put in effect for all south beach residents that are troubled by noise.

the majority of them moved there because of the night life in the first place!!!!!!!

either move out or have earplugs surgically implanted, you can have them done free with your boob job, pussies.

Guest DrFired

this just in from god's desk

PR= per rectum

WMC= fat cash cow=not going anywhere anytime soon, no matter what you want to call it, or what language it speaks.

Saleen=master of controversial yet retarded threads that should have their feeding tubes removed.

oh yeah...and i love quoting myself.

im voting for a mandatory ear plug ordinance to be put in effect for all south beach residents that are troubled by noise.

the majority of them moved there because of the night life in the first place!!!!!!!

either move out or have earplugs surgically implanted, you can have them done free with your boob job, pussies.

LOL noice Satan

dude you're such a tool

saleen the more you post the more of an idiot you sound like ::) how the hell can it be "DONE" if there were more people here this year than ever ??? in my point of view "more people" = "growth"

norah im upset and angry that i have to agree with every word you said but you are correct !!! "gawd im ill with myself" now go shoot yourself in the head !

crowds were down this year.....

Guest Devilicious

WMC already threatened to move their organization to Vegas, and in response M3 was born. If they leave now, they're fucked. M3 and MMC and whatever else comes along will just take up the business that used to belong to WMC.

I don't give a fuck what they call it. Next March, there will be kick ass parties all over Miami and Miami Beach. That's what I'm here for. ;D

Guest Satan

I don't give a fuck what they call it. Next March, there will be kick ass parties all over Miami and Miami Beach. That's what I'm here for. ;D

hee hee hee....that's my special gurl!

T, are you sure were not related?

Guest web_norah

so F* what if the numbers were down ::)

outside the Billboard conference in NYC

WMC is the place where clubs/ pr/ press and dj/ labels preview stuff and do their business in the dance scene.

keep trying Dumbleen

Guest Devilicious

On the contrary my friend, I'm quite sure we are :)

Guest Electric Eel

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:-X :-X

Guest Satan

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LMAO!

:o ...............fuckers.

Guest Electric Eel

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LMAO!

:o ...............fuckers.

aww, you know I love ya babe! :-*

After all we are in the pentagon of trust

Guest xmuzik

actually one of the things i like about miami is how there are multiple places all around town to party..........

i like how the mansion & crobar are across town from space & nocturnal

it makes you feel like the city is that much bigger & diverse not to mention the more places there are to promote & go to the less of a chance you have on being burnt out ..............

i grew up around new orleans & houston ........miami should be dancing in the streets with all the stuff they have to do........

i'd be in 7th heaven and soak up every fukkin' moment of it ........

i hope there is mmc , wmc , m3's , remix hotels , ultra fests , space fests & more shit than you can possibly handle under 1 sky..........

thats what i'm all about

......the temple of wisdom at the end of a rd of excess .........