Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "Other" side of Bling....Broward Mortgage broker trade show afterparty pics

Bling

my normal life....... so to speak

my office trade show after-party.... the reason why i was out of it at AMIKA LOL

MORTGAGE BROKER TRADE SHOW-BROWARD CTY

lellyandsharon.jpg

Our booth

cjers.jpg

Bling and Apotheosis :) CJers take over trade show beoychhhhh

afterparty at bimini boat yard

SHARONincar.jpg

riding to broward convention center with my hot coworker sharon :)

woody2.jpg

the Bossman Woody Kahn and the Yale Staff (Raquel, Sharon and Lelly)

woody.jpg

Bossman with same girls and Noel

groupb.jpg

triplethreat.jpg

Triple Threat

drunk.jpg

tablefell.jpg

"Playin it cool" after knocking over a small table ;) that be some good drinkin 8)

stephen.jpg

yessenia (the host of the roof-one of our models) with Stephen one of our account reps and sharon

sig.jpg

sharonandme.jpg

roofgirlandsharon.jpg

:) hotness

raquelandpiepie.jpg

Raquel and her fiancee

raquel.jpg

Raquel number 2 and Bling in da limo back to Yale Mortgage

philraquelandme.jpg

im really fucked up here lol (with raquel and bossman number 2 Phil)

LOL.jpg

5 min after tequila shot.. (me and lisa) were nutssssss

kissy.jpg

Kissy Kissy

brettandlisa.jpg

Brett and Lisa (i dont know wtf is goin on here lol )

gregandlisa.jpg

Lisa and our Tampa account rep Greg

NOT SHOWN OUR OTHER HOTTIE COWORKER JULIE.. DIDNT GO TO TRADE SHOW..... WILL TRY TO GET PIC FOR U ALL :)

Im an appraiser (white house appraisal ) in case you need my services :)

yes please !! i need a few quick words with bush !! >:(

bling I work for a mtg bank as a loan officer, and I've seen a massive slow down in refis.... New purchases as well. Has your company slowed as well?

Florida and especially South Florida is still a super hot market. But 90% of those who needed to refi have already done so. With this and a flooding of people trying to get rich in the last few years to become brokers and real estate agents, the maket is flooded with so much competition. The thing is if you have good credit , you can go to a bank, but like many in South Fla. the credit scores suck and fdealing with a very transient population for other countries, a broker is needed.

Many other parts of the country are slowing down in new housing starts and refi's much more. Agents and brokers are feeling the squeeze.

Good pics bling. It looks like you neeed help focusing

we are a sub prime bank

to get a refi you need

a Credit score tri merge of 500

2 years of w2s or you can go stated

your DTR under 50%

No 1x120

Thats about it.. Anyone can get a mortgage refi with our bank, but more and more people simply don't want to talk to us. On top of that the bulk of our business is cold calling.

My theory why it's dying:

1. less peole to call.

Deduct people who can just go to their own bank or like a wamu or chase.

2. people that have already refied

3. people who have only lived in the house for less then one year

4. people without landlines. no one has the cell phone directory and never will. Every company said they won't release it.

5. more people switching to cell only, ditching thier landlines

6. The DNC list. Every day more and more go on the list. Why anyone is not on the list is beyond me.

7. Rates going up even though our customers couldn't get prime if they blew the loan officer, the perception is, rates are too hight and i deserve better.

8. at some point the inpending house values will crash and this worries some.

add this all up and guess what, you see and hear 472759847598347598234798479324 mtg ads a day... people are bombarded with cold calls.

bling I work for a mtg bank as a loan officer, and I've seen a massive slow down in refis.... New purchases as well. Has your company slowed as well?

we are strictly a hard equity lender. so we are kind of in a niche market along with perhaps two other lenders.

for broward and dade we have seen considerable slowdown in refi's and purchases. the burgeoning market seems to be actually in tampa and central florida..... its booming up there

by the way

our website is

http://www.yalemortgage.com

Guest Diaga

Im an appraiser (white house appraisal ) in case you need my services :)

yes please !! i need a few quick words with bush !! >:(

Que come pin**

Bling...if i was u...i would be trying to get with some of ur co-workers... ;)

Dipping your pen in the company ink is "not my cup of tea."

Ahhh, fuck it... it's not like you'll be on your bestest behavior in Copenhagen anyway ::) ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

Bling, you're a mortgage broker? We gotta talk dude. I have two very good offers from the Money Store and Washington Mutual for a home loan. I'd like to do business with the bank who can beat what I've been offered.

Bling, you're a mortgage broker? We gotta talk dude. I have two very good offers from the Money Store and Washington Mutual for a home loan. I'd like to do business with the bank who can beat what I've been offered.

if you have good credit 650+ then skip brokers and go to a bank...

save ya money

save ya money

i agree. not that i wouldnt love the business but if ur credit is good then go with a bank.......our rates cannot compete with banks.....

our niche market is for those with less then stellar credit

we also deal in

foreclosure bailouts

bankrupcies

we dont look at 1003's or credit reports .

we got 65% LTV (loan to value) on SFH (single family homes) and 60% on condos and townhouses

we also do vacant land and commercial properties but the property value on commercial deals have to be over $500k for us to even look at it.

these trade shows are excellent places for the consumer to ck out the different companies. its not just industry only ......

Guest Slide On The Ice

save ya money

Yeah, that was my plan all along. My high is 675 but my middle is 637 and they all go by the middle score. I've been offered 5.5 and 5.8 30 year fixed, and 5.3 20 year fixed. I believe in cutting out the middle man and dealing with the banks, as I have, to save money, but if a broker can pull some strings and finagle me a deal better than even the banks are offering me directly, then I'd be willing to hear what was on the table. Anything's possible. Almost.