Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABC special on American Idol....

Guest Seb

Its hard to say, this guy has all the motivation in the world to make shit up. He's about to put out an album, he's broker than a joke and his American Idol fame is all washed up. At the same time there was a lot of evidence on the ABC special. I don't know about this one ???

Guest trancepriest

What else can you get out that interview?

That the show is unfair if one of the judges is banging a contestant that was in the top 12.

That the show is unfair if one of the judges is banging a contestant that was in the top 12.

So what your saying is that Kelly was licking box and Ruben was banging Paula too... :o ;D

Total Fame Getter there. IMO

Guest trancepriest

So what your saying is that Kelly was licking box and Ruben was banging Paula too... :o ;D

Total Fame Getter there. IMO

Hmmm... both at the same time? Well I don't know about that. Separately I wouldn't rule it out though.

Guest macboy

I don't watch American Idol, so there was no way I was going to waste time with an AI exposé.

Guest durrtylexx

I don't watch American Idol, so there was no way I was going to waste time with an AI exposé.

werd

Guest Seb

werd

word to your mother 8)

Guest durrtylexx

werd

word to your mother 8)

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

Guest LeVeL

exactly

Guest dino

I watched the special, and there is NO solid evidence of anything. It is totally his word against hers. Yeah, his parents and friends said he told them about it, but they would all have something to gain as well if the guy makes it famous. If you watched it, you can't tell me his parents spoke like parents who were honestly upset about a bad dilema there son was going through.

When asked if he was doing this for publicity, they guy says no, that he just needed to set the record strait for himself, and her. Funny he decides to set the record strait right before he is going to release an album and is trying to get a book deal.

I thought the thing was a complete joke. People in Hollywood and looking for fame live in a different reality than we do. I have no doubt this is being done for money and record sales only.

im an american idol freak and i didnt watch this...... whatever

every week its number one and two in the ratings.... and i guarantee this special wont do a damn thing to hurt it . it might even help ratings.

paula will be gone for next season im sure. besides this stuff she is suffering with panic attacks and other stuff (also her thing with the drunk driving i think it was) a while back .. shes dealing with courts with that......

anyways shes the crappiest judge everyone is good to paula....

the show wont go anywhere. simon is makin too much money off of it and so is FOX

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

the kid went as far as to make a record about their affair, and how he was in love or some bullshit. i dont think someone would go as far as making up a story to write a song. paula abdul is all fucked up, he was banging her i bet.....more power to him, ...id bang her.