Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rudnick (Nocturnal) vs Cedric (Space) Round 1.....

V. Barbarino

Guest tiltmiami

Rudnick

thank god

maybe not this weekend cause of space anniversary

but def next week

Guest Darwin Castillo

Def on Shawn. Met the guy and he's down to earth. Music wise, hell, Cedric still needs to learn what good music is. He has this Florida style of spinning and Shawn will throw down any style you like and thats by seeing him spin many times at Amika. I think Shawn has a good sense what music means. I've been at Space many times and Cedric puts me to sleep with the same songs from the week before. Shawn is the new age of the dj...

peace,

dc

Guest JoeBudious

The Winner will be the owners of the parking lots downtown.

Space 5 year, Nocturnal Grand Opening

WoW!!!

Both clubs will be slammed!!

I'm curious.

How long has the Space 5 year date been posted?

Guest djqba

Def on Shawn. Met the guy and he's down to earth. Music wise, hell, Cedric still needs to learn what good music is. He has this Florida style of spinning and Shawn will throw down any style you like and thats by seeing him spin many times at Amika. I think Shawn has a good sense what music means. I've been at Space many times and Cedric puts me to sleep with the same songs from the week before. Shawn is the new age of the dj...

peace,

dc

I've never heard Shawn due to my schuedule but i guess i'll get a chance to check him out this weekend. As for Cedric well he plays the popular tracks week in and week out you could stay away a couple of weeks and come back and feel like u never left. But I will say this Cedric is much bettter on the Terrace than in the Main room. Every Dj has their strength and their weakness, mixing two tracks together is just the beginning, it's programming that one thing a DJ must learn to master. In the age where HIP HOP seems like the domaint force House DJs must do their best to entertaint and educate their crowd to good music.

Cedric is much bettter on the Terrace than in the Main room. Every Dj has their strength and their weakness, mixing two tracks together is just the beginning, it's programming that one thing a DJ must learn to master. In the age where HIP HOP seems like the domaint force House DJs must do their best to entertaint and educate their crowd to good music.

Last weekend's reviews seem to contradict what your saying here.

Guest FRESHMAN

I get bitches telling me all the time that I look like this Rudnick dude...wtf? ???

OMG...Funk you do!

You look like a constantly drunk shawn rudnick.

Guest Funketeer

I get bitches telling me all the time that I look like this Rudnick dude...wtf? ???

OMG...Funk you do!

You look like a constantly drunk shawn rudnick.

I'm never drunk...I'm an actor, I like to pretend I'm drunk when I go to clubs...that's all...don't tell me you bought it!!!

;)