Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rudnick (Nocturnal) vs Cedric (Space) Round 1.....

V. Barbarino

Guest Funketeer

I get bitches telling me all the time that I look like this Rudnick dude...wtf? ???

OMG...Funk you do!

You look like a constantly drunk shawn rudnick.

LOL!

seriously, it happened three times in one week...one girl actually said hi from across a store and came up to me and then realized i wasn't Rundick...then some dude at Fliptonia was talking to me (for 20 minutes) "Yes Shawn because I love what you guys do at Amika and blah, blah, blah) and of course, me...being the son of a bitch that I am...kept it going until I went... "Dude, I'm not that dude..." (was it Ben?)

It works to my advantage, I'm going out with his girlfriend and on sunday I'm having lunch at his parents house...being a Shawn Rudnick impersonator has work out great for me! ;D

Guest klit

Based on what I have heard I think . . . . MANSION will be the big loser . . .

Im sure mansion will be affected to some extent by the opening of nocturnal, but I don't think it'll be that big of a problem for them. I think both will be successful and nocturnal will have lots of people from mansion heading over there for afterhours.

this thread is kinda dumb. i mean they play different kind of house music. cedric bangs it out more while shawn plays more vocals and funky stuff ......

Shawn by far. His music has more feel to it... I don't have to be intoxicated to groove to it. ;)

Guest tiltmiami

Cedric is better in my opinion...

lets play the cd over and over again

mAIN ROOM AND THE SAME AT TERRACE

Guest andrew_thomas

honestly i have to give cedric alot of credit at space leaving crobar was the best thing for him.

he changed his style up, and now hes playin much better..

hes been playing alot of acid, funky techhouse and stuff which is really good (just beep the BPMs up a bit broo u pitch ur tracks down tooo much early in the night)

i cant ID alot of his tracks now which i enjoy, at crobar i could ID 98% of his tracks now im at about 60%

as for shawn the times i have heard him he played well, but big main room? i dont know if he got it.

i hope he does hes a really nice guy and i love his style but at amika i heard him play some wak shit that i really hope he wont play at nocturnal

i wish the best of luck to shawn and ill be seeing you on saturday with my man stryke :)

Guest pod

Shawn and Cedric are two different styles altogether. Shawn is funky vocal house, Cedric is leaning towards a more acid and techno sound these days....lots of analog influenced sounds.

Guest tiltmiami

i loved cedric at amika and i think he should play like the way he played at amika more often

Shawn and Cedric are two different styles altogether. Shawn is funky vocal house, Cedric is leaning towards a more acid and techno sound these days....lots of analog influenced sounds.

exactly what i said higher up in thread... 8)

Guest tiltmiami

i loved cedric at amika and i think he should play like the way he played at amika more often

what ?

sleaze thursday.

i am not a big fan but if i had to listen to him i would like him to be playing like he used to play at amika