Clubplanet Nightlife Community

URGENT BBQ Cancelled

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

I hate to do it - but unfortunately I have to cancel the BBQ - my back hasn't done any better in the last few days and I am going to be going back into the ER in just a little bit to have them do x-rays and an MRI.

I apologize for waiting until the last minute - I truthfully thought I would be back to at least some good health by today - but it just hasn't happened.

I owe all one - I hope this doesn't ruin to many people's plans.

Guest Civs

bro, was looking foward to meeting the rest of the cj's. oh well next time. the important thing is for you to take care of your back. hope you get better. guess i'm off to the beach and Charles Feelgood tonite.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well bro, your health is the most important thing you have, so if you have to do it, it's ok, everybody will understand.

Hope you get well... 8)

Guest coach

Hey man, no worries. You take care of yourself and we'll do it later! Our best wishes are with you.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Screw your health..We're more important. I'm coming down to your crib with a bunch of hoods and a case of 40's and we're gonna have a gold old time with some OPP weather or not you like it beeee-itch!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Hey Lyrik sorry to hear about ur Back Problems...............bummer I was really looikng forward to this, but you're health is first!!!

Hope you are feeling better :-*!!!

Guest ericac

Well, first off, i hope you feel better. Although,,, It was going to be the 1ST EVER cj bbq i was going to attend...

PLUS, i promised roly i would go AND i wanted to increase my cj status and get to put 'real' faces to these names.

im sure there will be more (i can attend the ones more towards the end of the summer)

btw Roly was the reason why I and most of the cj's I found out it was cancelled. (so, say thanks to our dear friend ro ;) and the power of his useful sidekick!!

Lastly, I must say we still had a nice little cj crew at nikki's