Rain for 24 straight hours?

BobbyTrendy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Civs

rain tends to keep the party goers abay, including myself. hopefully it won't rain toooo much, otherwise looks like it may be a blockbuster night.

Guest Civs

make sure to put some rain-x on the windshield. it does make a difference. also, watch your speed. people get crazy on the highways even with all the rain.

Guest AlanS

my crazy ass is driving to delux lol the first time im goin and im goin in a monsoon ::)

As they say..."Always a good time at the D" and I agree ;D

Guest Civs

I second that. it's going to be the second weekend in a row that rain will force me to stay home. Cabin fever is starting to set in very badly.

Guest pod

I've never understood why rain "keeps people at home".

The clubs are equipped with tents and are indoors for a reason.

Guest Civs

rain keeps me home because i have a 45 minute drive and it gets longer when the roads are wet. the roads to me at least are more hazardous when it's raining because you have the people with their SUV's flying as if the roads were dry. also, walking to a club from your parked car and getting rained on is kinda of a bummer. that's just me though. there is always another night to party :)

Guest KellyKel

Oh, and I've seen parties on the patio go on even during a monsoon.

Ya know...I've always kinda wondered about that...I haven't been on the patio when it's even raining.

That has got to be like an MTV episode of the Grind.....all wet dancing people...well you get the picture. :P

Although...it has got to be interesting and fun!

I second that. it's going to be the second weekend in a row that rain will force me to stay home. Cabin fever is starting to set in very badly.

Come on now , you're gonna tell me you threw away all your NYC rain gear? I have to work till 4am and I'm goin regardless. :P

Guest durrtylexx

I remember at the old space, when they had the sand in the patio, people would dance in it. craaazy kids.

Guest Civs
Come on now , you're gonna tell me you threw away all your NYC rain gear? I have to work till 4am and I'm goin regardless

You mean my winter gear ;) We get tons more rain here than in NY. I'm watching the weather closely. I need my nightclub fix. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the weather people make it out to be. And since when do the weather people get their facts straight. Specially when they predict hurricanes. I could do the same. Heck here is my hurricane prediction, 15 depressions of which 4 will be huge hurricanes and none will touch south FL :) If it's minimal rain, u'll see me at Nocturnal for Strech :)

rain keeps me home because i have a 45 minute drive and it gets longer when the roads are wet. the roads to me at least are more hazardous when it's raining because you have the people with their SUV's flying as if the roads were dry. also, walking to a club from your parked car and getting rained on is kinda of a bummer. that's just me though. there is always another night to party :)

Are you one of those morons who turns on their "flashers" when it rains and goes like 25 mph in the middle lane? Ughhh I hate that.. move over...

lol

Guest Civs

no i'm not one of those morons who puts on his blinkers and drives at 25 mph and i'm not a moron who drives at 75mph when it's raining either.

Guest durrtylexx

I wanna bend over the channel 7 weather girl and eat her ass with a spork and some bbq sauce.....

SHE'S HOTTER THAN JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!

those lips, those hips, that ass, that rack.... i love her... i really do...

dirty pigeon.....!!!!

the asian chick in the mornings? I don't think she's hotter than Jackie, althoug, the blonde on channel 10 is pretty hot.

BTW, Jackie Guerrido the channel 23 weather girl, is hella fine!! :o