Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G at Deluxe...

V. Barbarino

Deluxe is always one of the best places in all of south florida... I wish they'd put it on a flat bed truck and ship it to miami... But then again, the crowd is why Deluxe rocks, so I'd leave it where it is.. Best crowd in all of florida...

Oscar was great, touch me over fly life.!!!! :o :o :o

Played lots of old bombs and joints, and I was loving it... Place was slammed like a whore house on a buy one get one free day.

I though he played Cirez D - Teaser [Joia] but he didn't..

Good seeing everyone, lots of cjers out supporting og..

though og needs to shave. Looks like a truck driver or a freaking lumberjack. Hey og, where is your flannel shirt???

Great party Evan... Thanks again..

Matas good luck in Amsterdam... smoke a bomb for me!

Guest ramon

fuckin awesome night with great people .. miami was all up in the 561 or 516 as oscar called it *lol* .. really great music .. great people .. nice to see the PBC. .. shame its so fuckin far .. that club would be so slammed you couldn't walk if it was on south beach. good to see some faces i haven't seen in ages :-*

murk remix of shiver by lee combes is masssive ;)

Guest Tru1

Hello Cooljunkie, thanks for the support! Last night was definitely a memorable one!

Oscar, thanks for driving up and playing, great set!! Would love to have you back anytime!

Nick, I wanted to meet you...next time!

Spector...always a pleasure, and thanks for all of your help!

Johnny Ramirez played a great opener...well done!

Diego, you're the man, glad you had fun!

I believe we got the formula down: Big DJ, intimate venue, once every month or two. Look out for some more big things coming up!

Till next time,

Evan

www.BIGDJsmallclub.com

Guest davidorth

Hello Cooljunkie, thanks for the support! Last night was definitely a memorable one!

Oscar, thanks for driving up and playing, great set!! Would love to have you back anytime!

Nick, I wanted to meet you...next time!

Spector...always a pleasure, and thanks for all of your help!

Johnny Ramirez played a great opener...well done!

Diego, you're the man, glad you had fun!

I believe we got the formula down: Big DJ, intimate venue, once every month or two. Look out for some more big things coming up!

Till next time,

Evan

www.BIGDJsmallclub.com

good times, good times :)

Guest teabag

Deluxe is always one of the best places in all of south florida... I wish they'd put it on a flat bed truck and ship it to miami..

They already have is called blue ..... same vibe... good looking crowd, all about the music....same owners.

Deluxe is always one of the best places in all of south florida... I wish they'd put it on a flat bed truck and ship it to miami..

They already have is called blue ..... same vibe... good looking crowd, all about the music....same owners.

come on.. blue sucks ass..... Deluxe rocks and there is no vibe at blue.. my closet has a better vibe than blue..

Guest Cosmigonon

come on.. blue sucks ass..... Deluxe rocks and there is no vibe at blue.. my closet has a better vibe than blue..

LMAO!!!

Guest ddg

I want to thank Evan and the crew at the D for putting on a hell of party....

Oscar rocked the shit out of the place....horn was going off...alcohol was consumed in large quantities...people were jamming....out of control......

i also want to thank all the people that were in the crew that made that night so much fun....

Oscar please come back!!!

Guest ramon

Oscar rocked the shit out of the place....horn was going off...alcohol was consumed in large quantities...people were jamming....out of control......

i also want to thank all the people that were in the crew that made that night so much fun....

mucho alcohol consumed .. sorry i didnt make it to nocturnal. :)

oscar is back at space next week!

Guest ddg

nocturnal was incredible...my first time there and it is a beautiful club...the patio is awesome...and of course they have the king of the patio (imo) Roland.....

great seeing some of you out at Nocturnal...Rick, Rolly, Diogo, Nefarious girl (good meeting you)and Bling....

btw Ramon..its always great to see Oscar at space...but it was def special seeing him in a smaller venue...

also....Nick, for the love of God...its DELUX !!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

mucho alcohol consumed .. sorry i didnt make it to nocturnal. :)

oscar is back at space next week!

RAMON THNX FOR THE HOOKUP!!!!! THE BACKDOOR RULES!!! AND DR FIRED THANKS FOR DRIVING.....IF I WOULD HAVE DROVE I WOULD BE IN A COMA RIGHT NOW.....GOOD TIMES WITH EVERYONE!!!

def. had a great time at Delux...place was SLAMMED, hot chicks everywhere...great vibe...not BS at the door...i would def. go there again in future...OG destroyed the place...played a lot of great tracks, like that remix of Coldplay's new track Speed of Sound :o...bomba....great hanging with the CJers and talking crap with OG...i havent seen OG and months and he didnt let down...hopefully i will hear OG in the UK when he is over there...

ps

Saleen i am staying in Copenhagen...and the BET is still on bitch...btw, nice meeting DDG...kewl cat

Guest durrtylexx

Diego dude thank you, you truely are on of the coolest mofo's on here.

I had a great hanging w/everyone bla blah bla etc etc etc.

Guest sobe2004

The D shows again why it is one of the best clubs in south florida . . . . :o :o :o

OG ciome back soon . . .

Guest davidorth

I can't believe I forgot,

David, it was a pleasure meeting you! Let's do it again in the fall.

sounds good

Guest Electric Eel

Was totally not expecting to head all the way to Delux but ended up heading over there with Ramon, Gaie, Alki and Michelle. Gaie, thanks for driving. Thanks Johnny for coming out to get us in ;) . Was great to see all the cj's there. We had a pretty good time. Ended up finding the one spot that had ac right behind OG.

It was pretty funny to be back there and see how people react to have someone like OG in a club like that. There were chicks giving him their number, people asking for his autograph, asking for pics with him. It was pretty entertaining.

Thanks again to everyone for the great hospitality. The only thing that sucked was the drive up there. Next time I come up it'll have to be when C is in town so I can crash at her place afterwards :P

matas, bet is on..... One thing I learned living in south fla, leave it up a a cuban to fuck something up...

I want my money in singles...

btw, maybe you can help those crazy european peeps with their grills...

it will be a pleasure to take ur money...btw get back in the kitchen and bake me a pizza pie, u damn guido...

Guest ddg

def. had a great time at Delux...place was SLAMMED, hot chicks everywhere...great vibe...not BS at the door...i would def. go there again in future...OG destroyed the place...played a lot of great tracks, like that remix of Coldplay's new track Speed of Sound :o...bomba....great hanging with the CJers and talking crap with OG...i havent seen OG and months and he didnt let down...hopefully i will hear OG in the UK when he is over there...

ps

Saleen i am staying in Copenhagen...and the BET is still on bitch...btw, nice meeting DDG...kewl cat

it was good meeting you too..... ;D

Guest ddg

Diego dude thank you, you truely are on of the coolest mofo's on here.

I had a great hanging w/everyone bla blah bla etc etc etc.

;D