Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cedric/Stryke/NOC/Space/Shaq/Shockey/Jamie Fox/HCCR

V. Barbarino

Guest kcariaga

HCCR rocked!!!!! We showed up at space just in time for his main room set. It was great seeing all the cj's, especially Clauds-my crazy little friend! :-*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Whatever Romero sounded like every other DJ out there :-\, I was expecting more from him than PUTJ(even though I LOVE IT) and GET NOCH!!!

Like I said before VERY DISAPPOINTED, even though he played the Patio it seemed like it there was no change at all...............I hate to admit it but Cedric blew Romero out of the water tonight, and Ivano just finished him off!!!

I have completely lost any and all admiration that I had for Romero after tonight, don't know WTF happened but that was not the Romero I HEARD AT ULTRA, fucking plain and simple!!!!

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you obsessed with cedric????

GOD YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!

Guest Clauds

HCCR rocked!!!!! We showed up at space just in time for his main room set. It was great seeing all the cj's, especially Clauds-my crazy little friend! :-*

I had a blast and a half last night. I danced my booty off to Romero's set and it was super kewl to see you guys. 'Til next time cutie patootie!!! :-* ;D 8)

Guest Sheldon Romero

You guys have no idea the feeling of disillusion that I have inside right now!!!!!

I don't think there is a worse feeling than the one of being let down by one of your FUCKING FAVORITE DJs!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

i usually dont reply to reviews....b/c i think they are a matter of opinion.....but, i read yours and i feel i should respond....

im really sorry that you were disappointed with my brothers set....every dj cant be on top of his game all the time.....

i too have been let down by my fav djs....but, i always give them another chance and they rocked it for me.....if you still like my brother productions thats awesome and we thank you for your support.....but, dont count my brother out just yet....i would say give him another shot!

all the best

Sheldon Romero

Guest durrtylexx

I like Harry's main room, I didn't catch him on the patio I was just too fucking tired.

I really liked it when he stopped the music and played Faith Evans - Love Like This, just vocals and then dropped a sick bass line.

it was good seeing everyone....

bit of advice for mr. sheldon romero...there's no need for you to apologize or stand up for your brother's set last night at space. not only is harry a great producer and at the forefront of defining the new sound of house music, he's a great dj as well, RESPECTED AND ADMIRED BY MANY WORLDWIDE!!!

all you have on this board are a bunch of crackheads, playa haters, jealous, envious, and dick-sucking members that have nothing better to do but go on here and rip people to shreads (with hidden agendas most of the time) while (like i just stated) dick-sucking those djs and artists which they deem necessary in order to look good or gain favor.

although what you did was admirable, by no means pay attention to all the nonsense and negativity people SPEW on this board about harry or any other dj for that matter.

TELL HARRY TO KEEP ON ROCKIN'!!!

LONG LIVE HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Guest mursa

bit of advice for mr. sheldon romero...there's no need for you to apologize or stand up for your brother's set last night at space. not only is harry a great producer and at the forefront of defining the new sound of house music, he's a great dj as well, RESPECTED AND ADMIRED BY MANY WORLDWIDE!!!

all you have on this board are a bunch of crackheads, playa haters, jealous, envious, and DICK SUCKING members that have nothing better to do

dICK sUCKING ?? ...lmao ..and what did your first paragraph comprise of .

Guest Diaga

Prive - prive. Thats a good track and yet I havnet heard any dj play it except for Denny Tsettos in a set.

i play it all the time 8)

Guest LeVeL

all you have on this board are a bunch of crackheads, playa haters, jealous, envious, and dick-sucking members that have nothing better to do but go on here and rip people to shreads (with hidden agendas most of the time) while (like i just stated) dick-sucking those djs and artists which they deem necessary in order to look good or gain favor.

although what you did was admirable, by no means pay attention to all the nonsense and negativity people SPEW on this board about harry or any other dj for that matter.

LONG LIVE HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Whos hanging on who's nuts now ??

Kiss Ass

Some club math:

Noctural crowd before 5am last night = 1500

Cross over crowd with Space = 500

Left with 1000 people

To be conservative, cut that in half and you are left with 500 people who did not go to sobe last night that normaly would have.

5 random venues on the beach (no particular order)

1. amika

2. crobar

3. mansion

4. prive

5. XXXXX

Each club would have been missing 100 people in this example. Granted the 500 probably came from way more than 5 venues, but the biggest venues would loose the most people..

My point is, last night either that conservative 500 people count were completely new to going out, or South beach had to of taken a hit last night..

Was there a turning point last night? How are the clubs on the beach doing? How can the clubs on the beach get back their crowd?

I really belive it's not actual numbers they look it, but rather bottle sales.....

The #1 reason I think downtown will do well, it's more accesable to people who don't live on the beach. My house to space (fort lauderdale), 20 mintues, my house to sobe 40....

Guest vegasguy25

That must rock down there now on 11th St, with two clubs right next to each other, both blowing up.

Guest Eddy Guerra

i must say that in my opinion, harry rocked the house. also that track cedric droped of another one bites the dust is dangerous.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

i must say that in my opinion, harry rocked the house. also that track cedric droped of another one bites the dust is dangerous.

I must hear it because obviously its too sick I dont stop hearing about it..

Missed out on an amazing Saturday from what I've noticed... but... I did have my own 'Shaq Attack' on Thursday and saw Jamie Foxx as well.. who is GHETTOO....

Besides that i'm slacking and need to catch up with this partying...

Guest Eddy Guerra

not really little monkey

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

not really little monkey

WOW!!! That was original.. GO EDDY WITH THE 5th GRADE COMEBACK!!! WOO HOOO

GIVE IT UP FOR EDDY ;D jk

Guest Eddy Guerra

not really little monkey

WOW!!! That was original.. GO EDDY WITH THE 5th GRADE COMEBACK!!! WOO HOOO

GIVE IT UP FOR EDDY ;D jk

blow me :P

Got a chance to finally see Strike @ Nocturnal this morning. Man this guy is no joke. I heard some great sets last night (Derrick Carter & HCCR) but this guy takes the cake. Strike is the man ;D

That's what I keep telling people. He's wicked on the turntables. The kid is sick. His technical ability is out of this world. Once people get used to his sound it's gonna be over.

Guest LdySphynx

You guys have no idea the feeling of disillusion that I have inside right now!!!!!

I don't think there is a worse feeling than the one of being let down by one of your FUCKING FAVORITE DJs!!!!!!

i usually dont reply to reviews....b/c i think they are a matter of opinion.....but, i read yours and i feel i should respond....

im really sorry that you were disappointed with my brothers set....every dj cant be on top of his game all the time.....

i too have been let down by my fav djs....but, i always give them another chance and they rocked it for me.....if you still like my brother productions thats awesome and we thank you for your support.....but, dont count my brother out just yet....i would say give him another shot!

all the best

Sheldon Romero

Hey I appreciate your reply, I know I might have been a llittle over the top.............but you have no idea how much I had been waiting for his return to Miami since Ultra!!!

And his music is one of the reasons why I got into Tribal way back in 2001............one thing I loved about him was his difference in style!!!

I know i'll give him another shot, I wouldn't be a True music lover if I just wrote him off.

;)

Again your reply means alot and shows alot, I appreciate it :-*!!!!

all the best

Sheldon Romero

Hey I appreciate your reply, I know I might have been a llittle over the top.............but you have no idea how much I had been waiting for his return to Miami since Ultra!!!

And his music is one of the reasons why I got into Tribal way back in 2001............one thing I loved about him was his difference in style!!!

I know i'll give him another shot, I wouldn't be a True music lover if I just wrote him off.

;)

Again your reply means alot and shows alot, I appreciate it :-*!!!!

dont feel bad,I gave DD like 6 chances and they still sucked everytime I saw them,but im still waiting to see if someday they will impress me. I dont hate their music cause I do have some of their live sets that I think are pretty good,just that the times ive seen them live they really havent impressed me at all.

Its done,tomorrow is another day and next weekend you have Super Chumbo to look forward to and hope you have a better night then the one you expierenced last night. ;) ;D

Guest LdySphynx

LONG LIVE HOUSE MUSIC!!!

I completely AGREE with everything you have just mentioned in your post!!!!

I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!!

BTW, Scorpion King.........ROCKED!!!!

LdYSphYnX, do me a favor and STFU... On cp you said he played like 93.1.....

Sheldon, tell your bro I said good stuff...(I was the guy who told himi warped was dope in the booth) So nice to see a dj that knows how to mix and knows when to cut the beat and let the vox play for a while... But, tell him next time, to go on at 2am and fuck a patio set. The patio is for chumps....

Guest LdySphynx

LdYSphYnX, do me a favor and STFU... On cp you said he played like 93.1.....

Sheldon, tell your bro I said good stuff...(I was the guy who told himi warped was dope in the booth) So nice to see a dj that knows how to mix and knows when to cut the beat and let the vox play for a while... But, tell him next time, to go on at 2am and fuck a patio set. The patio is for chumps....

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddd what is your fucking point stunad???

Yeah it's not like CP is a board on another country, that's the way I felt he played, and yeah I post whatever I fucking feel like posting I don't desguise it like other people!!!

So again what is your Fucking point???

Whenever he comes down again, I will be there to hear him............and if I don't like again, again I will post it!!!

So if you have a problem with it, to FUCKING BAD DEAL WITH IT........im going to post what I want when I want,Positive or Negative LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!