Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crouching Tiger....

DRAPER HAS NOT RELEASED THAT CD YET........SO NO ONE IS GOING TO HAVE IT....I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THAT SONG FOR LIKE 1 MONTH ALREADY.........

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Guest saleen351

I have the song yous are looking for..I don't know what mix it is..but I like it. The cd says rob Girellini mix. I love it except for the viloins.. Phat tune....I don't think I'm supposed to put it up on the net but lets trade..I'm looking for the Eurhtymics mix that tsettos and Teo and Teneglia are playing...It is hot and no one else has it..That is the only song I'm willing to trade for...I'll try and put up a excert on here to prove that I got it...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by doubtness

Trade?!?

You got to be kiddin'

:jawdrop:

what is wrong with trading..huh...I never get the upper hand with music ever and I seem to have a mix ppl want and I am willing to trade for a mix that I want...CTHD is not that good of a song anyway..So if you don't want to trade then I know someone will, I have never asked for music ever on this board...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by peekhouratexit

I'll trade for something.........whats your e-mail address???:cool: :cool:

click on the link below (my sig)

I just got 10 new tracks, I'm loving the whit label w houston mix and jana, jana tracks are sick but no onw can find the sweet dreams mix that I want..

Guest saleen351

WTF you can't upload muscic to this board, it doesnt work...I had a sample for everyone...This board sucks!!!! Ok I'll put it up tommorow..but I want help when I'm making my cd on the nj board, go check it out..and I want help with my sweet dreams mix...

Originally posted by clubbaddict

Comon man, trade for it? what are these baseball cards? just put it on audiogalaxy, you shouldnt care who has the song

Well your right on that point but keep in mind, this song is unreleased. Meaning, if this guy decides to drop it on the net and give it to everyone, guess who gets screwed in the process??

Rob Girellini Does. If everyone has it, no one is gonna go out and buy the record and he wont get a dime off of anything....

So Saleen, do him a fav and make sure u have permission to drop it before u screw him out of what he deserves....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by avalondon3

Well your right on that point but keep in mind, this song is unreleased. Meaning, if this guy decides to drop it on the net and give it to everyone, guess who gets screwed in the process??

Rob Girellini Does. If everyone has it, no one is gonna go out and buy the record and he wont get a dime off of anything....

So Saleen, do him a fav and make sure u have permission to drop it before u screw him out of what he deserves....

I know like 10 ppl that have it and its been on the net for a while now, the song was done in Jan. You ppl just didn't know where to look...I didn't make it avalible, I just changed the name on audiogalaxy..