Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a picture of anything!

Well I wanted to try out for the past show but I was in New York With diddy :P. Im not sure if you are familiar with the show . P-diddy was trying to form an all girl group,similar to Destiny's Child...and Fortunately I was one of the 19 chosen to live in the house...It was a blast ;D. I was the 7th one to be cut. I made it pretty far...After I was cut, a week later the show was over...the show is still going on...The new episodes will be aired in October. The last show was aired on March and ended on May. Diddy was not happy with the girls so he decided to continue the search. He wanted something perfect. I can sing and dance...but my dancing skills were not proffesional but I was pretty good. but just being part of it was excellent exposure and I learned alot. :D

Ohh shit thats cool, yo I hope you weren't that white girl that got yelled at by that Fat Boy who was gay and then started crying.

But anyways thats good that you gained that knowledge since the Music biz is no joke now in days, its all about looks and how you dance now..it not all about how good your vocals are no more. :-\

Thank you :)...No I was not aubrey...btw, Aubrey made it to the next show thats going to air soon. Only 3 were chosen at the end of the show to continue in the house with the new girls. Aubrey,Malika and Andrea stayed.

id ask ya for aubrey's number but she's all the way in the west coast, too much traveling for me

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Roxybella1

Well I wanted to try out for the past show but I was in New York With diddy :P. Im not sure if you are familiar with the show . P-diddy was trying to form an all girl group,similar to Destiny's Child...and Fortunately I was one of the 19 chosen to live in the house...It was a blast ;D. I was the 7th one to be cut. I made it pretty far...After I was cut, a week later the show was over...the show is still going on...The new episodes will be aired in October. The last show was aired on March and ended on May. Diddy was not happy with the girls so he decided to continue the search. He wanted something perfect. I can sing and dance...but my dancing skills were not proffesional but I was pretty good. but just being part of it was excellent exposure and I learned alot. :D

Ohh shit thats cool, yo I hope you weren't that white girl that got yelled at by that Fat Boy who was gay and then started crying.

But anyways thats good that you gained that knowledge since the Music biz is no joke now in days, its all about looks and how you dance now..it not all about how good your vocals are no more. :-\

Thank you :)...No I was not aubrey...btw, Aubrey made it to the next show thats going to air soon. Only 3 were chosen at the end of the show to continue in the house with the new girls. Aubrey,Malika and Andrea stayed.

id ask ya for aubrey's number but she's all the way in the west coast, too much traveling for me

but even if she lived in miami...I wouldnt be able to give it to you. :P

but even if she lived in miami...I wouldnt be able to give it to you. :P

don't you worry, there's other ways sweatheart... ::);)

Guest web_norah

pictures i've been taking all summer with my Sony camera

Washington Square Park near NYU

30345865_e1ef535fe6_b.jpg

Flowers at the park

30342544_7c2e97935a.jpg

Guest Electric Eel

pictures i've been taking all summer with my Sony camera

Washington Square Park near NYU

30345865_e1ef535fe6_b.jpg

This is a cool pic

Guest Diabolique

thecultposter.gif

log.gif

What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs

Rolls over your neighbor's dog?

What's great for a snack and fits on your back?

It's Log, Log, Log!

It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.

It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good!

Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log!

Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!

[glow=red,2,300]BY BLAMMO![/glow]

Guest JMT

thanks for the comment on my pics Lee

norah you have a sony digital? what model? i have one too, had it for a few months but it still takes an occasionally blurry pic no matter what i do. guy in my office has the same problem. you know how to get around that?

Guest web_norah

norah you have a sony digital? what model? i have one too, had it for a few months but it still takes an occasionally blurry pic no matter what i do. guy in my office has the same problem. you know how to get around that?

mine is a Cybershot DSCP 150.

i've never had any problems ..is that your model?

Guest JMT

mine is a Cybershot DSCP 150.

i've never had any problems ..is that your model?

mine is a DSC P73.

interesting.

i have one too, had it for a few months but it still takes an occasionally blurry pic no matter what i do. guy in my office has the same problem. you know how to get around that?

It is most likely camera shake. It is from you not holding the camera still while it takes the photo. You need higher shutter speeds and a higher aperture number to get more sharpness out of the camera.

Larn to use the camera in its manual modes, if they have them. Get out of Auto. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

my favorite photo of Dali

Dali.jpg

my favorite piece by Dali.The Temptation of Saint Anthony

1946_01.jpg

Orisha have you gone to Dali Museum in St. Pete? If you haven't I highly recommend it.

Guest JMT

i have one too, had it for a few months but it still takes an occasionally blurry pic no matter what i do. guy in my office has the same problem. you know how to get around that?

It is most likely camera shake. It is from you not holding the camera still while it takes the photo. You need higher shutter speeds and a higher aperture number to get more sharpness out of the camera.

Larn to use the camera in its manual modes, if they have them. Get out of Auto. ;)

i do try to always hold it still, but yes i do use auto mode. thanks.

Guest swirlundergrounder

my favorite photo of Dali

Dali.jpg

That's what Bling's mustache is going to look like pretty soon at the rate he's growing it..LOL

Guest Diabolique

my favorite piece by Dali.The Temptation of Saint Anthony

Orisha have you gone to Dali Museum in St. Pete? If you haven't I highly recommend it.

oh yes. I also went to the Dali exhibit a few months back in Philly, and lookee what the musuem store made:

pma-store_1852_46148301pma-store_1851_3916575

COOL HUH?!?

more Dali styled items for sale

;)