Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sesame Street,Big Balloons,Murillo @ NOCTURNAL =) CRAZY !!

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

Wow tonight was crazy .. I like all the new ideas they put on the stage of AFTERHOURS!

I was glad to meet all the new people from cooljunkie = CrzyC,Lolahotass, And I forgot the REST =/

Anyways .. What did everyone think about the night ?

Nocturnal was great. The strange / bizzare were out in full force. The VIP area on the Rooftop was totally crazy. Hot Ladies everywhere,

Roland playing great music.

Me Cathcing up with everyone , and meeting many new people.

I need sleep, I almost feel asleep drving back to Boca. :(

Pictures and more review to come when i wake up and when i get to my real computer on Tuesday.

Guest Cosmigonon

Nocturnal was great. The strange / bizzare were out in full force. The VIP area on the Rooftop was totally crazy. Hot Ladies everywhere,

Roland playing great music.

Me Cathcing up with everyone , and meeting many new people.

I need sleep, I almost feel asleep drving back to Boca. :(

Pictures and more review to come when i wake up and when i get to my real computer on Tuesday.

Deja-Vu?

I'd swear I read these exact same words like 30 seconds ago... ::)

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Wow tonight was crazy .. I like all the new ideas they put on the stage of AFTERHOURS!

I was glad to meet all the new people from cooljunkie = CrzyC,Lolahotass, And I forgot the REST =/

:( Didnt go this weekend I obviously missed out...

i feel bad for the bert and ernie though it was so hot i dont know how i didnt ptfo after 10 hrs up there :-\ lorddddddd

tried to go in main room but it was mad packed and hotter down there

nocturnal on fri is out of handdddddddddd

Guest Untouchablepurple

Yea you Obviously Missed out on probably the craziest party @ Nocturnal =)

:( Didnt go this weekend I obviously missed out...

It was great to meet you too :-*

NOCTURNAL WAS OUT OF FUCKING HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bert and Ernie - WTF!! Loved it!!!! Roland was dropping a dope-ass set!!! If i didn't have to be to work today, I would have stayed there easily another 2 hours.... The patio was packed.... it was hotter than hell.... roland had bangin' beats playin'..

TONS OF CJ'ers in the hizzzzouse..... It was cool that we all met up after going to our respected parties (Amika/crobar, etc.)...

I had a blast.. great to see everyone :-* Well guys, I'm out of town until August... don't party too hard without me ;D

Guest Nefarious Girl

I was told Noc's entrance was packed a la Space during WMC...

Q me!! where were you!? -

BTW: I thought of you since I was taking pictures of only Junkies. I wasn't "working", got a little tired half way (no disco nap) but I did practice and I have som nice shots. They may go up on CP.

Great music, good times - AND a VERY nice climate on that patio.

Love seeing all the Junkies (music family) and got to dance, drink and feel good all over - Thanks to Roland. WHAT A SET!!!!

Hip hop room had some troubles. Major fights, girls crying, guys getting arrested, but then it ended smooth and fight free with some nice Biggie sounds. DJ was really awesome.

Guest Civs

{quote] I was told Noc's entrance was packed a la Space during WMC...

wouldn't know. i played it safe and got there at 4am before the rush hour. glad i did cause a few peeps said they had some wait. door drama by the one only, well no need to name names. but power trips seem to be in full affect at the door. not the first i've heard of it. either way, play safe and get there early :)

Guest Cosmigonon

I was told Noc's entrance was packed a la Space during WMC...

Q me!! where were you!? -

BTW: I thought of you since I was taking pictures of only Junkies.

I'm in SEMI-retirement mode (a la CrzyC) until further notice... ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm in SEMI-retirement mode (a la CrzyC) until further notice... ;)

you suck. lol Hopefully you'll be un-retired when i get back in town - so you have until August.. LOL :P

Well, that's why I did it, since you weren't gonna be around, why even bother... ;)

NOC was a zoo!

They need better door execution.. They also need to reverse the entrance and exits...

good crowd, good vibe... decent set by roland.. Roland needs to mix it up and dig deeper into his bag...

dude, you were there for like 30 minutes... in fact did you even hear more than 3 songs.... come on now nick.... ::)

Noc was a zoo.. strange people were in FULL EFFECT last night.... LOL

All i gotta say for Nocturnal is Fire Richard or Richie whatever that fuck face name's is...there is no need for the man to disrespect people left/right, calling names and all that...we were waiting for a good hour to the very least, we all know how the bs rope works and the fact that people are going in eventually, but the guy lacks professionalism and character. Saw Saleen w/ DT waiting for a good 30mins on the street, along with everyone else there.

Other than that, had an awesome time...still recovering my breath/energy. I have real good pictures, but will only be able to post those till i go back home.

Good to see everyone in full effect, looking fwd to see many familiar faces for the next cpl nights/days.

D

Yeah I definitely agree. That guy at the door is on a power trip. Disrespecting people all morning. Very unprofessional. That's probably the only Nocturnal staff member that I dislike. It took us over an hour to get in. And to make things worse, we had to hear this guy's bitching. Other than that, All I can say is WOW! What a morning! Words simply cannot describe Nocturnal Afterhours friday. Even better than last week. They closed down the patio at 10:30 am. Roly and Rocky were out of hand and so was the crowd. Good seeing all the junkies, we shall do it again. ;)

Guest Electric Eel

Had a great time there, it was lots of fun. That one guy in the black on the stage thingy was soooo out there, I couldnt stop watching and holding onto Steve saying i'm scared, i'm scared, lol. Even Roland came out from behind the dj booth and was standing there with me just watching the show, lol.

Thank you Michelle for taking care of us and not making us wait too long. I totally understand that the door was crazy and there was nothing you could do about it. :-*

Guest Roxybella1

WOW!!!! WHAT A PARTY!!!! IT WAS AWESOME....IT WAS SO PACKED! ROLAND TOTALLY ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!!! BIZ!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB HOSTING THE PARTY!!!! I HAD A BLAST AND CANT WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY! 8) ;)

Guest Roxybella1

NOC was a zoo!

They need better door execution.. They also need to reverse the entrance and exits...

good crowd, good vibe... decent set by roland.. Roland needs to mix it up and dig deeper into his bag...

I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH ROLAND NEEDING TO MIX IT UP DEEPER...HE HAS HIS OWN UNIQUE STYLE AND IM JUST LOVING IT!!!!! HE TOTALLY KNOWS HOW TO ROCK THE HOUSE....GREAT JOB ROLAND ;) ;D