Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When did SPACE jump the shark?

Guest sobe2004

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancefloored

in response to earlier posts from this thread...there are dance junkie's like me who strictly go out to feel the dirty nasty rythmic beats of a thumpn bassline house dj. And there are those who are addicted to going out for their own reason.

Everyone has their own reason for going out. Bottom line, MIAMI is the place to be if you like to party late(or early however you want to call it). I have to realize that thw world and CLUB SPACE's booking agent doesnt revolve around me! I wish it did. I would love to hear a new dj every week at SPACE, and always have a headliner on the patio, but shit Paul isnt a club owner so til then I will just mind my biz and dance to whatever the dj wants to throw down

much love MIAMI

Guest Adam Singer

I'm gonna start archiving this thread. I think by now I have enough fodder to let Adam Singer create a CJ Wiki entry on Mr. 2006. ;D

lol! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

in response to earlier posts from this thread...there are dance junkie's like me who strictly go out to feel the dirty nasty rythmic beats of a thumpn bassline house dj. And there are those who are addicted to going out for their own reason.

Everyone has their own reason for going out. Bottom line, MIAMI is the place to be if you like to party late(or early however you want to call it). I have to realize that thw world and CLUB SPACE's booking agent doesnt revolve around me! I wish it did. I would love to hear a new dj every week at SPACE, and always have a headliner on the patio, but shit Paul isnt a club owner so til then I will just mind my biz and dance to whatever the dj wants to throw down

much love MIAMI

Amen brotha.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit if they're having a K-Fed look alike contest, to each their own, it doesn't affect me one bit.