Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What changes and additions would you like to see

V. Barbarino

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

For there to be a next button in the pics galleries. I know this has been mentioned tons of times but its so annoying to look at a pic and then having to click back... Also personally because of this I don't look at all the pics in the gallery unless something catches my eye.

Guest Cosmigonon

For there to be a next button in the pics galleries. I know this has been mentioned tons of times but its so annoying to look at a pic and then having to click back... Also personally because of this I don't look at all the pics in the gallery unless something catches my eye.

What she said.

Guest ramon

what ive been asking for .. previous and next buttons on top and bottom of the page.

??? ??? ???

set downloads are a nice idea though im sure the bandwith costs a fortune.

i think it should be limited to local djs only as its not too hard to find music online. so why waste bandwith here.

additions

a) archives to go further back for reviews and photo galleries

b)more smilies for the board

c) some more forums like (cars and stuff for cj or video games ) since we have a movie forum might as well have a video game forum

ill think of more later

Guest pod

what ive been asking for .. previous and next buttons on top and bottom of the page.

??? ??? ???

What page?

Guest ramon

??? ??? ???

What page?

each page on the forum.

set downloads are a nice idea though im sure the bandwith costs a fortune.

i think it should be limited to local djs only as its not too hard to find music online. so why waste bandwith here.

additions

b)more smilies for the board

c) some more forums like (cars and stuff for cj or video games ) since we have a movie forum might as well have a video game forum

ill think of more later

b)more smilies for the board I agree 8)

c) some more forums like (cars and stuff for cj or video games ) since we have a movie forum might as well have a video game forum. Like the arcade section in CP?

Guest macboy

Add more relevant cities to the forums, like Vegas and the Sucker Free, and delete irrelevant ones like L.A.

Guest Diaga

We're beta-testing a spellcheck with Tiltmiami right now, but it keeps on crashing. :o

LMFAO hahahahha ;D that was funny

Guest LeVeL

It would be cool if Cooljunkie integrated some kind of a Streaming Radio which would allow people who surf the main site the abilit to listen to music while they are surfing through the Galleries or reviews.

Cooljunkie is a Clubbing website which deserves it own soundtrack.

Have more reviews and galleries of more clubs other than the Usual Space, Nocturnal, Amika, Crobar. Come on Pod can take it...he can go take pictures at more than just 2 clubs a night :P

Also Add a new room and call it Clubs or something. Integrate all the cities to post stuff on it where the everyday clubber will be able to voice their opinion on a club night, unsatisfaction,request, what dj should be booked, cover charges, parking.

That way the Industry people in the Clubs can know what the everyday clubber thinks and wants. Keeps both the industry peeps and clubbers connected.

Have some kind of Spotlight segment which allows Cj to interview someone that is an up and coming DJ or producer that people should know about.

Interview and take pictures of the bartender, dancer, doormen, promoter of the Month.

When the Deckjunkie Competition is about to happen allow some of the Dj sets to be heard by streaming through CJ for the people browsing the website can listen which provides more hype to the competition.

Guest pod

Well, I have other people going out and shooting other venues, their results can be seen at photos.clubplanet.com ...

Guest LeVeL

Last but not least it would be nice if CJ would provide us with an ignore tab which will allow us to ignore a certain user in the forums that way any post provided by the ignored user cant be seen by the person ignoring or vice versa. This will allow for less drama in the boards and a more friendly board to everyone.