Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday @ Nocturnal

Guest aj2234

Guest vynelmuzik

Just a bit on Maestro, it is a documentary on the house music scene and the pioneer house dj's that made it possible for us to enjoy it today. There will be a lot of classic tracks and future classics dropped tonight. See you for some free drinks(11-1) and slammin house beats.

Just a bit on Maestro, it is a documentary on the house music scene and the pioneer house dj's that made it possible for us to enjoy it today. There will be a lot of classic tracks and future classics dropped tonight. See you for some free drinks(11-1) and slammin house beats.

yo, I think I met your gf last week...

I may come out for this...

Guest siuol_leahcim

no greg?

i was thinking the exact same thing. that really sucks. i hope this isn't a permanent thing. he's been playing some great music there. >:(

Guest vynelmuzik

yo, I think I met your gf last week...

I may come out for this...

Come to the booth, I would like to meet you

Guest mp3some

greg is out as a regular thing and will return for bigger events at Noc.....

:o

? ? ? ? ? ? !!!!

What?!!?

This SUCKS!! >:(

Wow :o:(,

This seems to be a regular occurance with Stryke in Miami clubs. I think Stryke is a very talented DJ and Producer. and the club owners and promoters recognize this. But the Miami crowd is so resistent and non supportive of techno, it is a bad business decision to have a techno based resident or even a headliner on a regular basis.

Why do you think, Richie, Mistress Barbara, Adam Beyer, Marco Corolla, etc do not play Miami outside of WMC.

Also, look at the lack of success at Privilege, and the short lived Stryke residency at Maze, err I mean Office Depot.

Good Luck to Greg, it is just a shame that he has to travel to respect, a decent crowd, and to even find work. >:(

Guest Untouchablepurple

This seems to be a regular occurance with Stryke in Miami clubs. I think Stryke is a very talented DJ and Producer. and the club owners and promoters recognize this. But the Miami crowd is so resistent and non supportive of techno, it is a bad business decision to have a techno based resident or even a headliner on a regular basis.

Why do you think, Richie, Mistress Barbara, Adam Beyer, Marco Corolla, etc do not play Miami outside of WMC.

Also, look at the lack of success at Privilege, and the short lived Stryke residency at Maze, err I mean Office Depot.

Good Luck to Greg, it is just a shame that he has to travel to respect, a decent crowd, and to even find work. >:(

WELL said !!! I agree with you.

Guest mursa

and as long as sheep keep on hearding themselves into House only parties to be seen and whatnot, its not gonna change ..

pity. :-\

Guest mp3some

and as long as sheep keep on hearding themselves into House only parties to be seen and whatnot, its not gonna change ..

pity. :-\

what a city... :-X

Lots of good loking ladies at noc though...

Jae holding up the room with some pretty good beats early on. Never really got super busy, but always plenty of drinks goin around.... Something about that bottom level... never really gets going yet.

Lots of changes in there as of late....

From promotion teams to themes, resident djs.

Still looking for their Saturday night formula.

Oh, and get a Decent liquor brand to sponsor a party and bring in some top shelf quality booze at a discount. Not too hard of a formula there... >:( A small Differentiation from big dawg next door.

I hope they find their mix soon. The sure as hell got Fridays down! ;)

.- 8)

Guest ramon

Greg didn't really play techno on the patio. Please don't remind me of dj's I don't get to see here during conference. I think techno can work here, but it can't be sold as techno. Greg played everything from downtempo to house to tech-house to progressive on that patio. I think he definitely did his job. People danced people had fun, but I don't know what made them do what they did. it just makes me sad. I really enjoyed going out every week and hearing fresh music that i personally loved, not that i could only dance to, but things I was buying things I was feeling. I guess I'll go back to doing my own thing and hearing these records in my room because sadly I don't think not many people are on the same wavelength musically.

greg is out as a regular thing and will return for bigger events at Noc.....

ummmmmmmmm :( wtf this sucks.... greg has rocked it every sat ive been there..... :'(

last time he started his set with some sickkkkkkk downtempo.... :(

sad news .......

Guest pod

Miami's not a music town, people gotta realize that. Our locals, be it Greg, Oscar, Cedric, or Roland, have talent on the decks and in the studio, but aside from "people like us", the Miami crowd isn't musically driven. Miami's a party town through and through.

Ramon's right, you can't sell techno as techno. People get scared, not really of the music, but of the crowd...I said it a long time ago, but no one wants to hang at a party full of trainspotters and chin-strokers. I took a girl to a party at Privilege once when it was open, and she wanted to leave after about an hour...the crowd bored her.

Really, if you want to think about it, you have to be able to sell your party to the girls.

Guest ddg

its a shame that at around 4 am on that beautiful patio with some great beats (jae), that there is no energy on the floor...place was not very busy...i wonder how their gonna fix their sat nights ???

Guest mursa

Really, if you want to think about it, you have to be able to sell your party to the girls.

...so true ......... the shallow pursuit of pussy wins out on having a general good time with good music and friends ..

..thats miami for you . :-\

..dawm i miss the european scene . :'(