Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company Drug Tests

ghf from gnc....you can also use pura-blend, also from gnc. youll have to drink more in the pura-blend method but is $10 cheaper....for hair...get the special shampoo from the internet...just search for it....its easy to find....for blood....they wont be testing your blood for anything....

Actually the GNC drink does work . . . I believe it's called "Herbal Clean." I used it and it worked for me. However, it really does depend on what you're trying to hide. If you're a regular smoker than it might be more difficult. Try drinking a lot of cranberry juice . . . A LOT. Also, someone once told me that when you urinate . . . the first part (1-2 second) of your urination are the most concentrated part . . . so collect your pee after 2-3 seconds.

Good luck! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The certain proof that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe

is that no one has bothered to make contact with us."

YES IT DOES!!! I JUST used it about 2 months ago and it Definitely works!!! ONE WARNING: I had to take my test in the city, so I had like a forty minute drive, well...let's just say I had to stop a few times.

Use it as directed and you'll be fine!

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

Oh and I work for a Large Brokerage Firm also, the whole hiring process/background check, drug testing thing was extremely extensive!!!!! But I am here biggrin.gif ...hehee if they only knew what my weekends were like eek.gif hahaha

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

Take Vitamins A, B-Complex, C(2000mg),E, Zinc, 2 Golden Seals, and drink 2-3 bottles of Water 2 hours before you go. Piss once or twice before, By the time you get there you'll be pissing Vitamin's and Spring Water. It worked 3 times for me. That's for Piss. Blood - Hair - Saliva, Don't know SOL.

Piss is for drugs, alchol, etc.

------------------

It's all in the music

i dont work for a brokerage firm but i had to take one for my company and it was real strict.they put dye in the toilet so you can flush it or use the water or whaterver from there.had someone standing there watching me.tested the tempeture,it had to be between 97 and 99 degrees. i dont know maybe yours will be easier,hopefully.i never heard about the purple stuff,but,my friend used to use carbo-clean for probation and he made it through the whole year with that....good luck

------------------

"and everthing will flo"