Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial review of fanculli at space (UPDATED WITH PICS)!!!

Bling

LOL @ the pic of Diego, thats hot baby.

I had a great time at breakfast as well, the people that worked there kept on giving us the weirdest looks, I wonder why, lol.

Maybe that's why the waiter forgot to give us bread?

Btw, Diego...too funny dude!

Claudia....i finally got the feeling back in my finger..thx ;D ;D

tell me bout it

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I had a great time at breakfast as well, the people that worked there kept on giving us the weirdest looks, I wonder why, lol.

where did you all go eat?

Green Street Cafe

im jealous :'( i wouldve gone just for some watermelon lemonade, but i was probably sleeping already :)

I had some for you, but it was really sour, more then usual. You were probably passed out by then, it was pretty late

You are so right, Lee! It wasn't as watermelon-y as usual. :-\ I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

Guest lulamishka

tell me bout it

I finally got the feeling back in my ass! LOLOL!!

where did you all go eat?

Green Street Cafe

im jealous :'( i wouldve gone just for some watermelon lemonade, but i was probably sleeping already :)

I had some for you, but it was really sour, more then usual. You were probably passed out by then, it was pretty late

You are so right, Lee! It wasn't as watermelon-y as usual. :-\ I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

it looked good, wanted to try but i can only really drink agua after having that many drinks few hours prior...felt violated w/ the oj kids cup tho when u ppl get the XL size one...wtf

Guest Untouchablepurple

I wish I would of gone .. it looks like it was a crazy night .. OH WELL Oscar G this SATURDAY !!!!

Guest ddg

47b5d905b3127cce935555cfb5c300000015108Ubs2TNu3k

Diego, wtf?! :o

also gr8 pics of everyone.

homie....i think they photoshopped me... :P :P

it was one of those mornings... ;)

Guest ddg

LOL claud bit ur finger diego? lol my crazy ass asked her to bite me a few weeks back

it was hurtin till the next day lol

she left some serious imprints in my finger...lol....and then she stole my beer ...WTF :o :o :P

Guest Electric Eel

LOL claud bit ur finger diego? lol my crazy ass asked her to bite me a few weeks back

she left some serious imprints in my finger...lol....and then she stole my beer ...WTF :o :o :P

I told you not to offer Claud a sip unless you don't want anymore, you will never see that beer again, lol

Guest ddg

I told you not to offer Claud a sip unless you don't want anymore, you will never see that beer again, lol

lesson learned!!

Guest Clauds

lesson learned!!

LMAO!!! Sowie about that ... Needless to say, I was berry thirsty :P:D

tell me bout it

lets try to keep it work safe ::):o

Guest junglesmacks

tell me bout it

LMFAO 8)

I dunno Diogo.. you did get quite violated with the OJ.. next time I'm bringing post-terrace go out clothes.. something that actually half way matches instead of survival gear..

Now that I've been educated ;)

BTW it was wonderful meeting all of you.. know that I wasn't prepared for any of that and was a messsss after the terrace.. hence the muscle spasms in C's car haha.. see you all again in a much more prepared state ;D

CIMG1482.JPG

tell me bout it

LMFAO 8)

I dunno Diogo.. you did get quite violated with the OJ.. next time I'm bringing post-terrace go out clothes.. something that actually half way matches instead of survival gear..

Now that I've been educated ;)

BTW it was wonderful meeting all of you.. know that I wasn't prepared for any of that and was a messsss after the terrace.. hence the muscle spasms in C's car haha.. see you all again in a much more prepared state ;D

3da5.jpg?phTHO6CByNz_HB0.

hey bitch, ic ur posting again now huh

bout time..

8)