Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial review of fanculli at space (UPDATED WITH PICS)!!!

Bling

after a 3 month plus absence i finally went back to space.. for the same dj i heard the last time i was there

fanciulli

big thanks to eddy guerra for making me feel at home at space, esp after a huge absence. thanks for the double jagerbombs that hit the spot :)

cedric main room

he was banging it out really good. tons of prog and tech house. vocals strewn about

fanciulli

took it to a whole new level just droppin acid most of the nite and a slight bit of techno.

his main room set was shorter then i thought it would be

from like 3-5ish

place was a madhouse. thats one thing that space has over anyone. it has the best main room no doubt. its insanity..... i def dont have the energy to go to space every weekend anymore but its a nice change every now and then :)

patio sets

both cedric and nic banged it out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard for a patio (esp nic) though i was dancing my ass off and liked the music on the patio for sure. it just didnt feel like a patio set but rather a continuation of the main room set.

patio had a lot of people but not as packed as other times ive been there. but still a huge crowd. everyone into it

bunch of us hanging with fanculli outside on patio. really down to earth nice guy. takin pics with us and others coming by.....

Overall, liked nic better the first time the last time. he just played too hard for too long IMHO... he didnt change it up enough. a decent set nonetheless..

pics soon.

ps

harold pm me lol

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL then it was electro then i was pretty much banged up for a bit there after running into eddy :-X lol

ill def go with electro for the review . jagerbombs kinda threw me for a loop for a bit....

he did play a few vocal tracks

i have to say he finally played a pump up the jam version that i liked

with an acapella of "Ill house you" over it.... NICEEEEEEE

Guest web_norah

OMG Pump of the Jam still?

someone buy this guy some records. Ramon you should hook him up with some of your jams, seriously.

someone buy this guy some records. Ramon you should hook him up with some of your jams, seriously.

reality is, the early crowd are not the ramons of the world, thus PUTJ with the Jungle brothers over it works for that time slot... Just like how jeopordy has easy answers so everyone can enjoy the show and feel apart of it, you do the same with tracks for the early none clubbing crowd...

Guest web_norah

so why not just put a CD and press play? since you're assuming everyone isn't listening or paying attention ...?

yeah i was like oh crap not this again but with the ill house u acapllea it was actually danceable......

Guest web_norah

well according to someone, people just dont give a hoot and you can play any song, and they'll just go along for the ride.....

PUTJ is a great song but it's almost Aug, trust me there is a lot of new and great music out there.

so why not just put a CD and press play? since you're assuming everyone isn't listening or paying attention ...?

where did I say they are "not listening or paying attention"???

they do listen, but you play FOR the crowd, not to it.. Cedric by dropping that track, did just that, he played FOR the crowd..

Guest web_norah

and you make it sound like he can't open/ program a set yet plays the right tracks for the early birds...?

???

you made no sense.

Guest ramon

i didnt show up till late .. cedric played ti again ont he patio and everyone loved it .. he also played his another one bites the dust bootleg.

nic played plenty of fresh music and his cd book had even more forward thinking stuff .. wish he couldve played more of it.

squirrel is fuckin awesome .. watch out for his renaissance cd out 9/19!

he even fuckin dropped GROOVE ARMADA - SUPERSTYLIN

I just about lost it then .. complete with the ragga dub intro.

Nic was just seriously on point and Cedric is getting better, he's definitely found a niche with his electrohouse/sweedishousemafia misch mash and they are eating it up like water.

I really enjoyed when nic was just absolutely playing acid house and techno in the main room. It gave me hope. i'm not the only who likes this music.

Guest ramon

btw how old is nic again ramon? i know hes young but he seems really young after hanging with him up in patio there.....

he's 25 just like jz. lol we're all the same age for the most part.. i think its why we relate so well. we gonna take over this world i tell you.

Agreed. and the jungle brothers a capella over it made it even worse.

buzz junkie

i see girls

:-X

Cedric is getting there.

You need more ch00ns.

sharon phillips - want 2 need 2 (trentemoeller remix)

would've been brilliant last night.

Guest ramon

burn the guy some cds Ramon

anyone?

lol

i don't play cd's :)

i play vinyl .. and maybe a few cd's .. :P

he has the music im sure .. that studio b thing is absolutely fuckin retarded. i think he might be afraid of loosing the crowd? that patio could totally be the madness that dc10 is .. we just need the music.

Guest ramon

i would've loved to have heard ame - kuma out there championed by everyone from desyn to danny to luciano.

My former coworker Dorvil and her friend :o

dorvil.jpg

dorvil2.jpg

Dorvil

lesterd.jpg

LesterD n' friend

natalia.jpg

Natalia n' friend

ramon.jpg

Ramon and Andrew

diaga.jpg

Diaga and Harold

andrew.jpg

Andrew and Michael Louis

harold.jpg

Harold on front podium

fanciullishirt.jpg

Yep this def has to be the main pic for the fanciulli review ;D

Space Patio

ryanrachel.jpg

Ryan and Rachel

rachel.jpg

technopussies.jpg

The TechnoPussies (Lee,Carisa and Michelle)

nicpatio.jpg

Fanciulli on decks

cedric.jpg

The French Connection-Cedric

fanciulliandramon.jpg

Nic and Ramon

blingandfanciulli.jpg

bizpatio.jpg

Roly all pimped out with Biz

patio.jpg

DJ Speed, Roly and Biz

erica.jpg

Erica and Roly (nice meeting ya erica ) ;D

fallingmoon.jpg

FallingMoon (TA) and her bf

boobs.jpg

Picture of the Month!!! :o :o :o (sobe2006 approved)- 100% PURE Carisa ;) (yes she let me post this LOL)

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

big thanks to eddy guerra for making me feel at home at space, esp after a huge absence. thanks for the double jagerbombs that hit the spot :)

Ya because if I took one more Yager bomb.. (which let me add there was probably a SPLASH of red bull in that shot).... I was gonna die :P

Guest ramon

Ya because if I took one more Yager bomb.. (which let me add there was probably a SPLASH of red bull in that shot).... I was gonna die :P

hahaha .. i sort of felt the same way .. jager and corona all night.

Guest rollyp66

Cedric & Nic played a great set together on the patio. It was good to be out there again, thank you for making me feel at home.