Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial review of fanculli at space (UPDATED WITH PICS)!!!

Bling

Guest Cosmigonon

OMG Pump of the Jam still?

someone buy this guy some records. Ramon you should hook him up with some of your jams, seriously.

I find it funny a person who lives in NYC constantly puts her 2 cents into what I play yet she hasn't heard me play in ages. Pump up the jam is a crowd favorite and for the early crowd and opening the room up it works perfectly. Can someone please buy webnorah a dildo??

LOL!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Roxybella1

someone buy this guy some records. Ramon you should hook him up with some of your jams, seriously.

I find it funny a person who lives in NYC constantly puts her 2 cents into what I play yet she hasn't heard me play in ages. Pump up the jam is a crowd favorite and for the early crowd and opening the room up it works perfectly. Can someone please buy webnorah a dildo??

LMAOOO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....YOU DAMN RIGHT CEDRIC...dont pay attention to that chick...she doesnt know what shes talking about..I downloaded that track myself, and I never get tired of it..that track is hot! and it sounds even better when i listen to you spin it at space... :D;)

hey, quit downloading so much music and go to groove man and buy some original cds lol ... :P

LMAOO!!!! OK Andrew!!! I think Im going to send you to go buy a dildo with norah too!!! now stfu!!!! :P

Guest rollyp66

all about the i see girls dub imo. :)

i'm going to have to hook you up with this one ;)

it's a fucking bomb!!!

Nice shoes BIATCH! Lol glad to see we have similar tastes lol

LMAOOO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....YOU DAMN RIGHT CEDRIC...dont pay attention to that chick...she doesnt know what shes talking about..I downloaded that track myself, and I never get tired of it..that track is hot! and it sounds even better when i listen to you spin it at space... :D;)

hey, quit downloading so much music and go to groove man and buy some original cds lol ... :P

LMAOO!!!! OK Andrew!!! I think Im going to send you to go buy a dildo with norah too!!! now stfu!!!! :P

no.. its a lot cheaper if i just borrow norah's lol :P

Guest Cedric Gervais

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

now i need to get my self one of this suit you had on saturday ;)

Guest Roxybella1

no.. its a lot cheaper if i just borrow norah's lol :P

LMAOOO!!! Eewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! you are nasty! stop being a cheap bastard and buy your own...lol ;D

Guest ld755

Cedric played raw ass set this sat. Nobody should be complaining. The crowd was going Crazy. I got there at 12:30 . By 1 am the club got packed and the people were jumping around all over the place. Keep up the good work Cedric. That girl does not know what she talking about I guess.

Guest rollyp66

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

Made by CK...

Guest Roxybella1

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

Made by CK...

Hey ROlly!!! patron did not convince me...lol :P

Guest durrtylexx

norah is bit rough with her approach, but i agree with her sometimes.

werd up, she knows more about choons than 85% of the people on here..she might be a blunt, but atleast she's honest.

Guest rollyp66

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

Made by CK...

Soon you will se the light lol, BTW it was good meeting you and we must do it again soon.

Guest ld755

werd up, she knows more about choons than 85% of the people on here..she might be a blunt, but atleast she's honest.

Thank you for the Statistics Alex. Everyone has their own opinion about things.They have their own perspective but still Cedric threw it down.One time for Cedric.

Guest durrtylexx

back to the music vault robin!

lol ;)

Guest Roxybella1

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

Made by CK...

Soon you will se the light lol, BTW it was good meeting you and we must do it again soon.

lmao!!! hahahaha....it was nice meeting you as well! and yes we must do it again...but this time!!! "Jagerrr"...lol :P

Guest rollyp66

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

Made by CK...

lmao!!! hahahaha....it was nice meeting you as well! and yes we must do it again...but this time!!! "Jagerrr"...lol :P

Honestly I can't drink that anymore.... we used to drink it all the time... but then Satan's birthday month...was rediculous, we must of drank 2 or 3 cases of it. I gag just thinking about it....

Guest Roxybella1

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

Made by CK...

Honestly I can't drink that anymore.... we used to drink it all the time... but then Satan's birthday month...was rediculous, we must of drank 2 or 3 cases of it. I gag just thinking about it....

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!! POOR ROLLY CANT HANG!!! :P j/k

Guest rollyp66

it's a fucking bomb!!!

thanks

Made by CK...

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!! POOR ROLLY CANT HANG!!! :P j/k

Haha you keep thinking that... ;)

Guest Roxybella1

Hey Roxy lets party and Take couple of jager shots. lol, daleeeeeeeee, I will see u around!!!

Whats up Lester :D...you missed out on saturday morning at Nocturnal! what a blast...dale chico....lets do it! just let me know whats up for this weekend...you know me and my boyfriend are everywhere...lol..hope you had a nice weekend ;)

Guest web_norah

dear Cedric

i dont sugarcoat anything in this forum or in person, you should know that, as i've seen you many times over the years and had you as a guest on the tv show No Cover several times, remember that?

if you can't take a suggestion, that's up to you

you should take advice from fans and clubbers, it'll only make you a bigger person and an even better DJ

Norah :)

Guest Electric Eel

I had a great time at Space, Fanciulli delivers as usual and he's a freaking character, almost had me peeing in my pants.

Had a wonderful time hanging out with the great group of cj's we had over there.

Kirk, next time i'll be brining about 50 people with me, please be prepared :P :-*

Guest ramon

I had a great time at Space, Fanciulli delivers as usual and he's a freaking character, almost had me peeing in my pants.

Had a wonderful time hanging out with the great group of cj's we had over there.

Kirk, next time i'll be brining about 50 people with me, please be prepared :P :-*

the minimal mobile phone?! :P