Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am getting so angry!

Okay... from what I have been told, pure MDMD you don't really have an up and a down, it is more of a constant feeling. I am getting so sick of getting poor shit! I live in a smaller town about 45 min from Chicago so it is pretty much take what you can get, if you can get any at all. So most of the time it is a poor rool and very up and down. I just want one good roll, is that to much to ask for? Sorry, I just had to get all this off my chest. -SIN

its alright pumpkin- we all have our bad rolls- i havent had a good one since the ck's - i didnt even like the mitsubishi (i think i got a bad batch)- i live 45 min away from my home town in good ol buffalo- now how easy do u think it is to get a great roll there?-but they exist!- you should just drive into the city and move your butt right on over to excalibur or so- find a nice raver kid- and get some good stuff- and if your underage- there are some great id places (only get the california one) in "el mundo photo" or "foto mundial"-something like that- in your spanish section or whatever its called- if not ill send ya one!!

smooches

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities

and sinergygirl,

it's not even easy in NyC.

i am sure it's more accessible here, i have choices and choices of people to go to, but they all have the SAME CRAP.

so don't think that it's any easier here, if that makes you feel any better.

suggestions: i would just go hit a party/club there, and be mad friendly. you'd be surprised at the connects you'll end up with at the end of the night. and just start asking around. you're bound to find something.

i hear about people in Korea gettin pills, it shouldn't be too hard in other states in the US. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Awwwww shucks.... you have given me hope! I just hate not being able to get it from someone that I am friends with or have some sort of relationship with. I went through some people I didn't know last weekend and something that was mixed in the pill keeps giving me headaches that won't go away. I hope it wears out of my system. I am only 20 so there are only a few clubs around here I can goto. But I guess if I find someone there most people would be pretty honest and not rip you off in fear of getting their ass kicked. Although I am not exactly intimidating. Anywho thanks everyone! Love, SIN

So, what kind of pills are going around right now back east??? Do you have the purple peace signs?? They've been all over out here and they're good...a friend of mine hasn't rolled in a while and she drops every weekend and these nearly floored her. I still think pure powder is the way to go...still have some in the freezer for a few special occasions.

Is the powder from before or can you still find it? perhaps you should give some to brandie, then she would feel better this weekend...but seriously, is that like the caplets you buy and you just saved some of those?

also, to find out whats in the east west or whatever pillreports.com is pretty good.

Yea, the powder I have is stored in capsules...it was prevelent for a while, but now it's gone. frown.gif I've noticed though, lately there has been a higher percentage of MDMA around...from like '93-'97 I could rarely find it...too many bathtub chemists making whatever they could sell, one time I got a pill that had a half dose of LSD in a meth pill...no good. But now, 90% of what's going around LA is MDMA, but then again I have a good connnect. Good luck.

i see...well have fun then, what did you go there for? visiting? god, i want to do all of these fun things, i tihnk its time for a new bunch of friends, keep the old ones and tuck them away or something....they actually frown on me cuz i dont drink with them every friday and saturday night, oh, and to them, they imbibe massive amounts of alcohol but e is the most poisonous hardcore drug and no one will try it, how do i convince them.?

Really? I've never had that problem personally...the vast vast majority of my friends I've convinced to try e, or at least they're curious and will try it in the future...I just describe it to them and they're usually pretty impressed, and curious too, hehe.