Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When your Soulmate comes along....

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

Most people will agree, that you KNOW when you found that perfect someone. It is true that it takes time for love to build between two people and a lot of people don’t believe in love at first sight. Call me a romantic, however, I truly believe that when you meet that special someone that you are destined to be with in life, there is an unspoken bond between those two people from the moment they meet. It is a certainty that only happens once in a lifetime.

Usually it happens when you least expect it and when it happens you are sweep off your feet in a totally different dimension. In most cases, it is someone that is the opposite of what you are looking for, and in a place you least expect it. Sure... every relationship "starts out with a bang" and has it's "honeymoon phase" but when you find your soul mate, your relationship doesn’t change, it gets stronger by the day.

Well... most of you know that I have found my Soul Mate, and her name was Nicole Denizard. She has touched my life in so many ways I can't begin to explain even 1/100th of them, especially on here... She makes me laugh and yes, she makes me cry... but most of all, she makes me ME. Normally I wouldn't post something so personal on a message board, but so many of you have touched our lives and have been AMAZING friends and supporters of our journey together...

So it is my pleasure to inform all of you that her name WAS Nicole Denizard, because it is now Nicole Lazar! :-*

Nicole and I got married this weekend in a very private and special ceremony and look forward to an amazing life together! Thank you all for everything!!!

I love you Nicole... My Wife!

IMG_8169.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Wow, that was absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations to the both of you. You are very lucky to have one another.

Guest Diabolique

;) awesome <3 I'm really happy for you two. The burning question I have to ask is: Did she do her own makeup or leave to another pro? ;D

To many, many happy years! ;)

Guest xmuzik

love is a addiction to chemical reactions & secretions that results from the stimulation of the hypothamalus in your brain.........lust is the chemical equivalent of 1 hitter

Guest lulamishka

OMG!!!! :o :o :o

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{VAUGHAN & NICOLE}}}}}

Guest Seb

I was wondering why you were writing such a sappy post, now it all makes sense. Congrats guys :):D ;D 8)

No honeymoon? ???

Guest Roxybella1

I dont know you guys! but I want to wish you the best in your marriage...Its awesome to find that special person that you can call your soulmate. and its awesome to be in love!...now you have to be very careful and take care of the relationship.

Marriage is not so easy but I hope you can survive the problems...just be strong..have patience, respect, support , and love one another! thats is very important...and ofcourse be faithful to eachother! this will lead you to a healthy long lasting marriage. God bless the both of you and may life bring you lots of love and live happily ever after :D

I was wondering why you were writing such a sappy post, now it all makes sense. Congrats guys :):D ;D 8)

No honeymoon? ???

jon cutler @ blue??? j/k.............. ur excused if ur not there this weekend V :P just bring us back an admit with a legit excuse ;D

Guest LeVeL

Congratulations Vaughn I am sure you guys are crazy in love and everything will work just fine if everything remains true with each other.

Guest Clauds

Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you guys, I'd like to congratulate you and wish you all the happiness you two will share. You are indeed a beautiful couple! :)

Guest musicalmissionary

So you MUST have a party for this now guys. COME ON. You had your private little ceremony thingy now it's time to PARTY. At this party y'all need to pick your very own special house track and have your first "dirty dance" ;D

And then we can all proceed to get wasted!!

So.... this Saturday night at Blue sound good?

Guest Civs

Congrats guys. Best of wishes and much happiness in your future. I too have been some what fortunate to have found a friend I can share my crazyness. Been with her since 1988. I believe that being best friends has helped us in growing old day after day :)