Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
romy20

true or not????

I can't say, for certain, that this is true. I can tell you, however, that all of the good ones I've had had a -really- bitter/sour taste to them.

It's not scientific, but it just might work.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B2B,

What's floating around Chi that's good right now? I'm heading up again this weekend, I think, and I'm prolly gonna bring some back.

The stuff we get from St. Louis is ok, but not nearly as good as I remember my friends talking about back home. Part of it is, I think, that St. Louis totally controls us right now. Nobody's willing to drive 6 hours and take the chance.

I, however, am. hehe

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From what I have heard the more nastey it tastes the better it probably works. However that isn't going to tell you if it is pure MDMA. Also my friends and I got some blue motorollas and I licked mine and it tasted disgusting, but my boyfriend chews his so they go into your system better, and when he did this it has pretty much no taste at all. Turns out we got ripped off big time! So be careful! -SIN

some people think its true and some don't. Many have told me that its all bullshit but i happen to beleive it only b/c every time i have tried it and the pills were bitter, the roll was good.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

If you've been around pure MDMA for a long time, you know what it tastes like...not to day the more bitter the pill the better, but after about 10 or so years, you know what it should taste like.

Most pills have 60-140mg of MDMA in them, that's a very small part of your pill. Take a lick of your pill and you may have MDMA on your tongue you may not. There may be something else that has a different alkalinity or the pills may have a substance in them that is bitter and doesn't have anything in it at all.

With the cost of pills over here I would suggest that the temptation to buy ephedrine pills and drop some bitter tasting substance on them and bang them out in clubs is high.