Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Miami has hired a new main room resident..

V. Barbarino

Guest Seb

first off a big fuck to the NOC guys for lying right to my face on saturday. You clowns are bad liars... Yea, keep guessing how I know... stunads..

So it's official and 100% confirmed, Diga is the new main room resident for Nocturnal Miami...

enjoy

You mean Diaga? ???

first off a big fuck to the NOC guys for lying right to my face on saturday. You clowns are bad liars... Yea, keep guessing how I know... stunads..

So it's official and 100% confirmed, Diaga is the new main room resident for Nocturnal Miami...

enjoy

I dont know Dj Diaga and i never had a chance to check out his set's , but what i've heard is that he is very good and i just what to give him props because for the past 8 months ive heard his name he and there. Congrats Kid Believe it or not ur making it and i think its time to show Miami that there is new talent and more out there to be recognized. THe same thing goes to Parantula. CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU ALL !!

Guest Damon7278

Shit, now I have to come down and see him, ok, I am there, congrats diaga, to the only house DJ in miami that is good, congrats brother ;D

Guest johnyblack

This is the official Nocturnal reply to Diaga being the new resident DJ. First, let me say thank you too all those who have been supporting us from day 1. While saleen is usually very good at picking up the new stuff unfortunatly he has missed his mark on this one. Diaga did play afterhours on saturday night and will be playing with us in the future. However, he is NOT our new main room resident. Diaga, you did a great job on saturday late night and I look forward to hearing you play the main room. Secondly, I would like to take my hat off to Jae Vynel for a great set this week. Another night of a great house sound with lots of vocals and jazz influence.

Guest Damon7278

Another thing, watch how many peeps will be kissing your ass and sucking up to u, U have Saleen already giving stupid worthless advice, watch out for these clowns

Guest Damon7278

ahh lol we all jumped the gun lol .... either way diaga i left u a voicemail get back to me ;D we got biznis to discuss 8)

Look at him go, the biggest ass kisser other then Saleen hard at work, what a shame ::)