Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did you find this forum???

V. Barbarino

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchablepurple

Pod took a pic of me once ( back then I didnt know it was "POD" ) and he gave me the WEBSITE to it .. Ever since i saw my picture here , I would also read the forums and one day I was like OK Ill just sign up and say my 2 cents here and then ..

Guest klubveteran

Pod.

i was one of the ones bitching that CP was getting out of hand with the useless crap of photos, random chat, and just plain shit talking.

speaking of i wanna commend the mods here they do a great job and i like the fact about junkie chat, music chat, movie chat categories.

keeps it simle and organized

and pod just dont fuck around either he deletes shit in heartbeat. needed to keep website a drift

Junkie Chat was my idea and nick tried it out and it works well..

again proving your theeee club legend. 8)

Guest Civs
Pod took a pic of me once ( back then I didnt know it was "POD" ) and he gave me the WEBSITE to it .. Ever since i saw my picture here , I would also read the forums and one day I was like OK Ill just sign up and say my 2 cents here and then ..

and from all the pics Pod takes of you and posts on the galleries, u have become his muse.

Guest Adam Singer

A flyer at Ultra 2003 gave me the website for Blulight...Pod discovered me there and said I was too smart for that crowd and brought me to CJ. ;D

lol ---i agree :D

I found the forums after talking to Nick and keep running into him out at clubs and using the guest lists, when you had to go pick up tickets from him in person. :o 8) That is customer service.

I bet he is glad that they have it automated now that he doesn't have 200 people at his door every Sat night.

I have been here since the beginning. I joined only 2 weeks after they made the board, since March 2003 ;)

Guest lulamishka

I can't even remember who what I had for dinner last night.

LOL Renzo!

Anyway, as for me, I believe I heard about CJ through CP and the people I knew there.

I eventually signed up but lurked for a real long time...then started posting on CJ...then eventually CP kinda phased out for me. I rarely post there now. :)

Guest Untouchablepurple

and from all the pics Pod takes of you and posts on the galleries, u have become his muse.

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

That's what it was..POD took a picture of me and my girl a couple of years ago at Space and he gave us a card to Cool Junkie to look at the pics...

Guest Cosmigonon

That's what it was..POD took a picture of me and my girl a couple of years ago at Space and he gave us a card to Cool Junkie to look at the pics...

He never gave me a card... :-\

Guest Satan

i was talking to davevavarro10 one day and he seemed really cool and told me about this forum and how all the chicks really dig him, and how this lula person was always stalking him for sex, so i figured , hey if its good enuff for the likes of dave......

Guest Clauds

If I remember correctly I think it was through a friend that was a promoter about 2 years ago, I came back every now and then to check out what was going on in Miami. Lurked for a bit, and then Claud joined so I decided to join as well so we could meet the CJers together.

True! I used to check out the galleries all the time since I've always liked the pics. I would lurk here and there and actually began posting when I first went to the infamous 'in' parties at Cafeteria ;D