Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mixing drugs

sabre

Well...I was just wondering what people mix around here. I havn't heavily mixed drugs. I've only smoked Weed with both "X" and Shrooms, but what other combinations are there? I heard of candy flipping, but isn't that a little dangerous. If it isn't, I can just imagine how much fun that would be. Is it dangerous though, because if there is even a little risk, I won't do it. I've had both Acid and "X", but not together, though I havn't heard of people dying from it. Thanks for any responses

candyfliping is tight. i heard you're s'posed to take the e first and then the cid, but i accidentally did it in reverse, and it was awesome. i also toatally fell in love with the chick i was with, so that's a potential danger. smile.gif

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

roadrunner is right- candyflipping is the way to go. When I have done it, I usually take the acid first because it is so much damn fun when the first wave of the acid kicks in. After a little bit (an hour and a half or so) I pop the pill. You will have the best f****n time with this mix.

Other than that, I personally think E and Coke is a great mix, just as long as you can deal with the feeling that your heart is going 80 miles a minute after so much dancing.

for the life of me i cannot get my hands on tabs to candyflip. i have only heard good things about it. cwm23.gif

anyway, as for combos, it don't get any better than ecstasy and ketamine. it's like you're peaking on your e, feeling euphoric and such.. and you're thinking to yourself, god, i don't want this feeling to end..

so you get your grimy hands on that lil glass jar of k.. have your friend pour a bump on the flat part of your hand between your thumb and index finger.. and then you bump..and the hairs on the back of your neck rise, your heart starts flustering with the crazy sensation of snorting k up your nose..

then you're dancing on little white fluffy clouds. you could liquid like there ain't no tomorrow.. you got your glowstickin moves down.. it just clicks.

in no way do i condone the use of illicit substances. it is extremely fatal to your health and well being.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I got a good combination for you, but I dont know if it's safe. I only did it once, but got so fucked up it was great. This is what I did.

1.Drank a few beers

2.Smoked some hash

3.Smoked some opium

4.Smoked some weed

After that I was gone for hours.

------------------

I can stop whenever I want.

the result of the alcohol-weed-opium-hash mix will indeed be a good one, but certainly not conducive to dancing or being out at a club. The net effect of these combined will likely be a very doming, incapacitating "let's sit here, be paralyzed but loving it" sort of feeling. Not the mix you would want to go with if you were going out.