Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STRYKE/ NOCTURNAL/ SATURDAY SEPT 24/ MIAMI

V. Barbarino

STRYKE WILL BE PLAYING WITH SOME GUEST DJ, I FORGET HIS NAME ;D BUT STRYKE WILL BE PLAYING SO COME ON OUT AND SUPPORT AND SAY HELLO..

*saleen is not responsible to list all djs that play Nocturnal, he does not work for Noc and even if he did he would not give a fuck what management, oscar g, cjers or anyone else says and furthermore this is a trance free event so leave your glowsticks at home (Bling).

Guest Civs

STRYKE WILL BE PLAYING WITH SOME GUEST DJ, I FORGET HIS NAME ;D BUT STRYKE WILL BE PLAYING SO COME ON OUT AND SUPPORT AND SAY HELLO..

*saleen is not responsible to list all djs that play Nocturnal, he does not work for Noc and even if he did he would not give a fuck what management, oscar g, cjers or anyone else says and furthermore this is a trance free event so leave your glowsticks at home (Bling).

will try and go out and support. nice one Nick.

Guest swank

* I'm already there waiting in Line * ;D

what's up on the shirts guys... ??? crespo/swank ???

Yeah man, furreal.

Thanks,

The T-shirt Whore.

;D

well....I'm going to go to the stand in the mall and make myself a retro 'ol'school' t-shirt

A LA BLING!

what size are you b-side? LOL

Guest aj2234

Yeah man, furreal.

Thanks,

The T-shirt Whore.

;D

well....I'm going to go to the stand in the mall and make myself a retro 'ol'school' t-shirt

A LA BLING!

where do u get that done?

Guest swank

Yeah man, furreal.

Thanks,

The T-shirt Whore.

;D

A LA BLING!

many malls will have kiosques that custom 'iron on' felt letters like way back in the day. I think that Funky Urban Clothing on washington does it as well.

heck...if I have to walk up to some girl in line and ask her for her lipstick...I'll write 'Stryke' on my forehead! LOL

Guest aj2234

Yeah man, furreal.

Thanks,

The T-shirt Whore.

;D

A LA BLING!

many malls will have kiosques that custom 'iron on' felt letters like way back in the day. I think that Funky Urban Clothing on washington does it as well.

heck...if I have to walk up to some girl in line and ask her for her lipstick...I'll write 'Stryke' on my forehead! LOL

wash and what?

Guest Electric Eel

^ ???^

I believe he's asking Washington and what crossstreet ::):P

I know they do it at one of the stores in Dolphin Mall, but don't have any more info then that :-\

Guest aj2234

^ ???^

I know they do it at one of the stores in Dolphin Mall, but don't have any more info then that :-\

exactly washington and what st.?

Guest swank

^ ???^

exactly washington and what st.?

awww you kids and your lingo....LOL j/k :)

just spoke with them and they don't do the letters....in case your looking for a cool 'T' you can visit on the web www.g1556.com or visit... 1556 Washington between 15th&16th

tell em 'Swank' from therapy sent you....it'll get you absolutely nothing... ;D but it sounds cool....no?

i dont own glowsticks .. :P ::) and since when was trance my fav form of edm? last i cked it was deep house then trance :P

Guest slamminshaun

i dont own glowsticks .. :P ::) and since when was trance my fav form of edm? last i cked it was deep house then trance :P

And next week it will be happy hardcore....

Guest Electric Eel

the saleen has a free bottle to this event, who wants to be my friend now???

ha ha, if you can get threw my 10 foot security perimeter and if you knew I trade all my bottles for Amstel lite, you may get a drink...

yea, I roll like that.. guido pimp style be ochs!!!

LOL