Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please recommend something !

amalkav

I am going to club this Saturday and I wanna get some good E. I just started about 3 months ago. So one for me is enough. I don't think I should try MDA like Zorro or triple X but regular MDMA. I had only red Motorola (I was soooo fucked up, too strong for me) and then I usually took Euro Dollar. (started to be dopey ) So I wanna try something else. Something in the middle... I wanna dance my ass off, no talk smile.gif Can U guys recommend something to me? I appreciate every suggestion.

Love Amalka cwm12.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

you were fucked up off red motorollas? i had them and they were maaaaaaaaaaaaad dopey. just a terrible roll. generally anything thats red is a dopey pill.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

you were fucked up off red motorollas? i had them and they were maaaaaaaaaaaaad dopey. just a terrible roll. generally anything thats red is a dopey pill.

-Rob

Yah I was so hight after Motorola I couldn't sleep for 2 days smile.gif I have to say it was my first rolling ever so maybe that's why. Anyway... So what U can reccomend ? Looks like U have many eperiences.. please share smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"
/>http://www.angelfire.com/wa/daminasfirst/images/unicornx1.gif

yo it's mind over matter. one person's experience with a pill is always different from the next person's. it all depends on your mood, how you feel, your seratonin levels, etc etc.

you said you wanna dance? you go with mda (zorro/xxx). it's speedier and not so lovey like mdma. 8 1/2s, white nikes, buddhas, fish, etc etc are all decent pills... i can't believe red motorolas got you fuct.. thought teletubbies were whack... though i have to say.. the quality of mdma has gone way way down over the past 2 years. frown.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

yo it's mind over matter. one person's experience with a pill is always different from the next person's. it all depends on your mood, how you feel, your seratonin levels, etc etc.

I agree with kitty19, you could have the best shit, and if you're sitting down you'll feel dopey. It's happened to me many many many times. Usually a friend will come over and drag me to the floor and my roll suddenly takes a 180 turn!

But if you ever come across blue or green tweeties, I highly recommend them!